ADVERTISEMENT

"We have potential to be a good offensive football team."--KF at B1G Media Days. Jay Higgins, Luke Lachey, Quinn Schulte are representing IOWA

The paint is drying on this thread but for those of you with a bit of a Hawk-on after media days, here's the schedule grid.

2024_Football_Conference_Schedule.png

Reactions: Franisdaman
How good is Rutgers going to be? @MrsScrew

Check this video out & then take a look at their B1G Conference schedule (no Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Oregon or Iowa).

Rutgers also has 5 home conference games (4 away games). Pretty favorable.

Rutgers' Conference Schedule:
Sep 27 vs Washington
Oct 5 at Nebraska
Oct 12 vs Wisconsin
Oct 19 vs UCLA
Oct 25 at USC
Nov 2 Bye
Nov 9 vs Minnesota
Nov 16 at Maryland
Nov 23 vs Illinois
Nov 30 at Michigan State

Good enough that I'm heading out of state to bet $500 that they beat the 6.5 win line. (Can't bet on Rutgers in NJ...sigh)

We are heading to VT & USC to see them play, may even drive to East Lansing for the last game of the season if we get to the 10 win mark, which a bunch of talking heads think we will.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Good enough that I'm heading out of state to bet $500 that they beat the 6.5 win line. (Can't bet on Rutgers in NJ...sigh)

We are heading to VT & USC to see them play, may even drive to East Lansing for the last game of the season if we get to the 10 win mark, which a bunch of talking heads think we will.

Iowa fans are hoping for 10 or 11 wins, too.

I see you have a bye week before heading to VA Tech.

You have a pretty favorable home schedule. Are your tickets sales good? Iowa has sold out all 7 of their home games.

Your games at USC and at Nebraska will be interesting to watch.

Oh, and beat Wisconsin at home. @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset will tell you why. ;)

Rutgers' 2024 schedule:

Aug 29 (Thur) vs Howard
Sep 7 vs Akron
............................Sep 14 BYE.............................................
Sep 21 at Virginia Tech
Sep 27 vs Washington
Oct 5 at Nebraska
Oct 12 vs Wisconsin
Oct 19 vs UCLA

Oct 25 at USC
............................Nov 2 BYE.............................................
Nov 9 vs Minnesota
Nov 16 at Maryland
Nov 23 vs Illinois
Nov 30 at Michigan State

Iowa's 2024 schedule:

• vs. Illinois State, August 31, 2024
  • vs. Iowa State, September 7, 2024
  • vs. Troy, September 14, 2024
  • at Minnesota, September 21, 2024
............................Sep 28 BYE.............................................
  • at Ohio State, October 5, 2024
  • vs. Washington, October 12, 2024
  • at Michigan State, October 19, 2024
  • vs. Northwestern, October 26, 2024
  • vs. Wisconsin, November 2, 2024
  • at UCLA, November 8, 2024
............................Nov 16 BYE.............................................
  • at Maryland, November 23, 2024
  • vs. Nebraska, November 29, 2024

ICYMI:

full text of tweet:

Iowa all-American LB Jay Higgins good-naturedly wondered at B1G Media Days why Caitlin Clark gets more attention in his hometown of Indianapolis than he does.

“I mean, she’s been here for how long? Three months? I’ve been here 22 (years). I’ve been here my whole life. Nobody’s thought of putting a mural of me anywhere. I mean, at least a piece of canvas artwork would be fun. But she’s got a whole wall.”

Reactions: jonesy5960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT