ADVERTISEMENT

Weird as f*ck - get a load of this picture of Barron and Melania Trump

Good grief dude. You're literally posting garbage from fake news sites and expecting people to argue with you. I always knew you were a little out there but didn't think you were quite this far gone.

Political Flare – Bias and Credibility
What's New? Recently Added Sources and Pages
Political Flare - Questionable - Left Bias - Liberal - progressive - Democrat - Fake News - Not credibleFactual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More).

Couldn’t name even one thing that wasn’t factually accurate. Great job.

Trump used to call into talk radio stations and pretend his name was Barron and he had seen Trump out with some beautiful women. The radio stations soon figured out it was Trump calling in. He has a long history of doing this.

Donald Trump has a history of calling into media outlets and pretending to be someone else. One notable instance was in 1991 when he posed as his own publicist, using the name “John Miller,” during a phone interview with a reporter from People magazine1

Yeah, I was living in NYC when he was embarrassing himself (mark that - he can't embarrass himself). He would call in, use different names, even try to disguise his voice. The cab drivers (and me) couldn't tell if he was doing it for deprecated humor, or simply to hear himself on the radio. Most people thought it was simply for attention. It was really strange.

To those Orange Turd fans - this guy has always been a sick dick. The Apprentice and his maverick attitude may have sold you on him, but he is a degenerate prick. If his problems so far haven't registered with you yet, well, you are in the cult.

Reactions: sabula
^^^^Shit for brains.

Not related to this post but I screwed up and posted on the Rivals Off Topic board, or its equivalent.

You talk about some wacked out wierdos. Those creeps can't live in the same country or planet.

If the MAGAs want to start a civil war, that's where thy go to recruit. Nah. Too radical. Their generation ends with these guys. I'm sure they eat their young.

Couldn’t name even one thing that wasn’t factually accurate. Great job.
Anyone who'd waste their time arguing points of a story written by fake news sites is almost as pathetic than someone who'd believe and post them in the first place. And truthfully I don't gaf about DT or his family. But you still got caught posting propaganda and won't just own it.
Here's a thought... Admit you got caught up by a salacious story, didn't realize it was a fake news source, and move on. Or continue to argue and just go all in on joining the nuttiest posters on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Anyone who'd waste their time arguing points of a story written by fake news sites is almost as pathetic than someone who'd believe and post them in the first place. And truthfully I don't gaf about DT or his family. But you still got caught posting propaganda and won't just own it.
Here's a thought... Admit you got caught up by a salacious story, didn't realize it was a fake news source, and move on. Or continue to argue and just go all in on joining the nuttiest posters on the internet.

Doesn’t like the facts. Says “fake news.” Sure you “don’t gaf about DT or his family?”

Guarantee you come right back here to keep throwing this fit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT