ADVERTISEMENT

Weird feeling

Hawk94Mn

HB MVP
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2017
That the Hawks are going to pull the upset Saturday.

UM coming off a gigantic win, feeling like world beaters. Coaching staff with only a week to prepare for a unique defense. Not going to see a lot of gimmicky plays, I would anticipate they’d want to save those for the playoff. Corum, a player that would likely give us fits isn’t very healthy and will likely get limited time in order to keep him healthy for CFP.

Iowa is starting to gel at the line of scrimmage. UM does not start a running Qb. Although I expect we will see him a lot of the runner on first down and in the red zone. Pro concepts and zone run is very familiar to Iowa defense. Iowa staff usually empties the playbook in big games, would expect to see a lot of deep shots and trick plays.

I don’t know. Something about this game screams upset. Kirk knows it’s probably his last real chance at a big ten title. I know UM out played OSU but the style that OSU runs on O would be really difficult for us to matchup with. Physical brand of football that UM plays is definitely more manageable. Would be very surprised if it’s not a competitive game. In such a big game you will likely get a couple Heroic efforts from some Iowa guys. Need ZVV, Campbell and Shannon to be great to have a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News