ADVERTISEMENT

Weird turn of events.

IAFB2021Champs

HR Heisman
Feb 6, 2012
In what I saw as a great day for America, a politician, (regardless of what party) was finally found guilty of the corrupt things he did.
Yet so many on here still keep finding a way to bitch and complain about it.
Everyone but the MAGAs should be happy. Let’s rally and try and get the guy locked up and get a new republican candidate which could force the democrats to do something about their dementia candidate as well.
Let’s stop the bitching and celebrate and win this country back.

One could certainly understand thsr point. You have to understand however, the people you reference, are miserable, there is nothing that would actually make them happy.

Thought this would about the Twolves & how they doubled Doncic at all the wrong times.
They lost and had one of the best seasons that they have ever had. I had fun watching them and the future is bright. Unlike the direction this country is going in with miserable people like you who bring up irrelevant stuff just to try and get under one’s skin. Nice try but not today. I’m here to support the good thing that happened and rally.

Babe Christina Marie GIF

sexy breast GIF

Animated GIF

They lost and had one of the best seasons that they have ever had. I had fun watching them and the future is bright. Unlike the direction this country is going in with miserable people like you who bring up irrelevant stuff just to try and get under one’s skin. Nice try but not today. I’m here to support the good thing that happened and rally.

Babe Christina Marie GIF

sexy breast GIF

Animated GIF
Sorry I brought up bball instead of participating in the 40th thread on this topic. I know you actually watch bball, unlike the tool whiskeytango who replied above me. Well maybe I was wrong & you won’t watch it anymore now that your team is out.

Reactions: thewop
Sorry I brought up bball instead of participating in the 40th thread on this topic. I know you actually watch bball, unlike the tool whiskeytango who replied above me. Well maybe I was wrong & you won’t watch it anymore now that your team is out.
I’ll probably still watch some of the finals. It’s much better than the crap that they put out on the college courts these days.
If I didn’t have a little guy to hang out with and play with, I’m sure I’d watch all of the finals. Priorities change in life, I even missed some parts of the Timberwolves games.

Babe Christina Marie GIF

sexy breast GIF

Animated GIF
Big Fish Drinking GIF by Busch

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
In what I saw as a great day for America, a politician, (regardless of what party) was finally found guilty of the corrupt things he did.
Everyone but the MAGAs should be happy. Let’s rally and try and get the guy locked up and get a new republican candidate which could force the democrats to do something about their dementia candidate as well.
What was the corrupt thing that was done?

I understand your sentiment but what is the political and/or legal precedent for overturning primary election results?

Aren’t the delegates - in accordance with party rules - bound to the candidate who won the primary election? I don’t know, try telling all those Trump delegates that the rules are suspended and another candidate will be chosen as GOP nominee ….would make the J6 riot look like a porch picnic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT