ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome

MattFoleyHawk

HB All-State
Dec 10, 2014
Let me be the first on this site to welcome all our new recruits. May you all recieve great educations, grow into great young men, became leaders and valuable members of our communities. That is what good coaches are trying to do and football is merely a tool they use.................

I am sure the first thing these kids did after faxing their LOI was hop on Hawkeye Report.
"Lets see what they are saying about me"

giphy.gif

Aegon, if you know what a sociapath is, then you do understand that your behavior by coming on my thread only to attack me and continue to try to 'win' is quite a red flag of such a condition. I have issues that I am aware of and try to improve myself. How about you Aegon? Sociapaths like yourself do not have the cognitive 'wiring' to ever be wrong or recognize their own behavior as being unusual. What do you think about your post and your behavior on this site. I'm not the only one you 'attack'.
My 'going off' on bully's and assho.es in the past may not have been the best decision I've ever made, but I could tell that others, as well as myself, were tired of listening to the same miscreants attack people on a regular basis. Except for you and a few others, the rhetoric on the site has really calmed down since I did that, so though I may have made an ass out of MattFoley, hopefully everyone will continue to try to be more civil....

Keep coming after me so everyone can see who the real 'sociopaths' are...
Have a nice day....

Its sad when people like Matt Foley can't realize they're an idiot. People laugh at you and you have no clue why they are doing it?

Mental illness is the worst, especially when you have no idea you have it.

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:

Aegon, if you know what a sociapath is, then you do understand that your behavior by coming on my thread only to attack me and continue to try to 'win' is quite a red flag of such a condition. I have issues that I am aware of and try to improve myself. How about you Aegon? Sociapaths like yourself do not have the cognitive 'wiring' to ever be wrong or recognize their own behavior as being unusual. What do you think about your post and your behavior on this site. I'm not the only one you 'attack'.
My 'going off' on bully's and assho.es in the past may not have been the best decision I've ever made, but I could tell that others, as well as myself, were tired of listening to the same miscreants attack people on a regular basis. Except for you and a few others, the rhetoric on the site has really calmed down since I did that, so though I may have made an ass out of MattFoley, hopefully everyone will continue to try to be more civil....

Have a nice day....
Nope, you're a sociopath and your demeanor clearly sells it. An intelligent person can make their point in a few sentences. Sociopaths like to rant and rave. That is what you did here. My point was made by you. Thank you. Take your moms clothes off please.

Aegon, if you know what a sociapath is, then you do understand that your behavior by coming on my thread only to attack me and continue to try to 'win' is quite a red flag of such a condition.

Yeah, that is wrong, fundamentally wrong. But maybe you define a Sociapath (female version?) differently than a sociopath.

I can assure that 'most' people aren't laughing at me and don't consider me an idiot. 'Most' people were smart enough to understand that I wasn't directly talking to the recruits, but giving a subtle reminder to the over zealous fans as to why these kids are actually going to Iowa...
The blind, huddled masses of sheep always react the way you do when presented with ideas and concepts they can't understand or anything that threatens their tiny world views.
I find your type quite amazing............

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:
An intelligent person can make their point in a few sentences. Sociopaths like to rant and rave. That is what you did here.
Look, the guy clearly has a few screws loose, but now you are arguing over the definition of sociopathy and doing so ignorantly.

Have a nice day....
You need to try harder.

I can assure that 'most' people aren't laughing at me and don't consider me an idiot. 'Most' people were smart enough to understand that I wasn't directly talking to the recruits, but giving a subtle reminder to the over zealous fans as to why these kids are actually going to Iowa...
The blind, huddled masses of sheep always react the way you do when presented with ideas and concepts they can't understand or anything that threatens their tiny world views.
51cf138838443759fcc3d5e2fc05774b803469a9999ebafac2c7578a07985dc6.jpg

Originally posted by theIowaHawk:

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

An intelligent person can make their point in a few sentences. Sociopaths like to rant and rave. That is what you did here.
Look, the guy clearly has a few screws loose, but now you are arguing over the definition of sociopathy and doing so ignorantly.
Can't just let some of us have fun IowaHawk? Here is a list of traits that fit the Sociopaths mindset if you want me to be more accurate.

Egocentricity;
Callousness;
Impulsivity;
Conscience defect;
Exaggerated sexuality;
Excessive boasting;
Risk taking;
Inability to resist temptation;
Antagonistic, deprecating attitude toward the opposite sex

Now some of these are questionable in regards to Stanley/Matt, but he fits the bill to a T in some areas. Just my opinion really.

Lets not kid ourselves. The reason they are going to Iowa is because they have no other offers, or they grew up an Iowa fan, dreaming of going to Iowa. If you need a reminder, then look at the list of offers for our recruits. Its right in front of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT