ADVERTISEMENT

Well Boyz, I have made the change…….

joelbc1

HB King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Today I made my decision….I’m donating my Donald J. Trump gifted PXG irons to The First Tee and I ordered a new set of irons! I have been using a set of Wilson DynaPower irons and I have been pleasantly surprised how easy it is to hit the ball with them….good accuracy and solid distances. Those PXG blades I had were just too much club for me…..the strength and precision needed to use them effectively has been greatly compromised by my age and the process that accompanies aging.
I haven’t used Wilson brand clubs in over 40 years…..As I quit them, the golf division was suffering an identity crisis and PepsiCo was treating the golf division like they were selling soft drinks. But, they have 3 or 4 sets of irons now that really deserve some serious consideration. The Staff and the Staff Cavity Back are great “blade” clubs with a fresh clean look…..The DynaPower and DynaPower Forged are really playable clubs…and the DPForged specifically, is really getting some very strong reviews. Next time someone say Wilson talking about golf irons….you just might wanna pay attention.
Wish me luck! I should have the new clubs in my possession in a couple of weeks.

• Love
Reactions: Scott559
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT