ADVERTISEMENT

Well boyz, I'm getting back in the dating game!

BrianNole777

HB Heisman
Jan 27, 2023
Certainly, it's been a long time. Dating can be brutal so I quit for a few years.

I'm talking to a 30 year old woman on a Catholic message board that lives 10 miles from me near Washington D.C. She seems nice. She's a daily Mass goer. Wow! I have no idea what she looks like so no pics. Sorry.

I'm going to ask her if she wants to meet at either a Starbucks or outdoor area where we can sit and look at a lake if she messages me back.

I told about 20 family and friends I have weekend evenings open so I'm down to date if they know anyone.

My only requirements are someone who is extremely Catholic, has no kids, a job and preferably no pets.

Women are taking over the workforce now so if she's a doctor or lawyer, that's a bonus.

Wish me luck!

CSB.

dating-online-dating.gif

Certainly, it's been a long time. Dating can be brutal so I quit for a few years.

I'm talking to a 30 year old woman on a Catholic message board that lives 10 miles from me near Washington D.C. She seems nice. She's a daily Mass goer. Wow! I have no idea what she looks like so no pics. Sorry.

I'm going to ask her if she wants to meet at either a Starbucks or outdoor area where we can sit and look at a lake if she messages me back.

I told about 20 family and friends I have weekend evenings open so I'm down to date if they know anyone.

My only requirements are someone who is extremely Catholic, has no kids, a job and preferably no pets.

Women are taking over the workforce now so if she's a doctor or lawyer, that's a bonus.

Wish me luck!

CSB.
Good luck. I am a very strong Catholic. I have seen just few of your post and it seems you lean liberal, so I have to ask......how do you feel about Abortion?

Good luck. I am a very strong Catholic. I have seen just few of your post and it seems you lean liberal, so I have to ask......how do you feel about Abortion?

I'm against abortion. I'm also against Trump, who has probably paid for abortions himself.

I try not to get too caught up in worldly politics, though.

Last edited:
Follows all Church teachings and preferably attends Mass more than Sundays.

Excellent, I have a client whose sister ( will get some pics) meets your extremely Catholic qualifier.
She ( Mary) is being released from prison next week, and I am told she has stated she needs a man. As a good Catholic, I know you will not hold her crimes against her, and judge her on who she is, not what she was.
This could be a good match.

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
Excellent, I have a client whose sister ( will get some pics) meets your extremely Catholic qualifier.
She ( Mary) is being released from prison next week, and I am told she has stated she needs a man. As a good Catholic, I know you will not hold her crimes against her, and judge her on who she is, not what she was.
This could be a good match.

What was she in prison for?

Wish me luck!

CSB.
Interesting. I always thought you were a pedo

Wish me luck!

CSB.
So your Christian Mingle profile specifies no kids or animals allowed? And they're not beating down your door?

Oh, and wear a helmet. It's risky out there.

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT