ADVERTISEMENT

Well boyz, I'm getting back in the dating game!

I don't have any online dating profiles, yet. 😀
Huh. Well when you do, feel free to use my profile pic.
R.d6318270724c1da2d18d42e88f8b0625

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
Certainly, it's been a long time. Dating can be brutal so I quit for a few years.

I'm talking to a 30 year old woman on a Catholic message board that lives 10 miles from me near Washington D.C. She seems nice. She's a daily Mass goer. Wow! I have no idea what she looks like so no pics. Sorry.

I'm going to ask her if she wants to meet at either a Starbucks or outdoor area where we can sit and look at a lake if she messages me back.

I told about 20 family and friends I have weekend evenings open so I'm down to date if they know anyone.

My only requirements are someone who is extremely Catholic, has no kids, a job and preferably no pets.

Women are taking over the workforce now so if she's a doctor or lawyer, that's a bonus.

Wish me luck!

CSB.
big-mama-catfish-world.gif

Certainly, it's been a long time. Dating can be brutal so I quit for a few years.

I'm talking to a 30 year old woman on a Catholic message board that lives 10 miles from me near Washington D.C. She seems nice. She's a daily Mass goer. Wow! I have no idea what she looks like so no pics. Sorry.

I'm going to ask her if she wants to meet at either a Starbucks or outdoor area where we can sit and look at a lake if she messages me back.

I told about 20 family and friends I have weekend evenings open so I'm down to date if they know anyone.

My only requirements are someone who is extremely Catholic, has no kids, a job and preferably no pets.

Women are taking over the workforce now so if she's a doctor or lawyer, that's a bonus.

Wish me luck!

CSB.

Aren’t you a ginger? If so, you’ll need all the luck you can get.

Hopefully she’s not a prostitute in disguise.

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT