ADVERTISEMENT

Well it’s Tuesday for Trump…

Unsurprisingly the Trump apologists are not deterred.

I wonder what other historical examples of where the "win at all cost, never concede anything, never compromise" worked out well for the people?

How the hell is that supposed to work?

Reactions: fsu1jreed and Ree4
Nope…but when I drink, I drink alcohol…..not “assholes.”
That seems to be another tradition on this board: if you don’t like what someone says they must be drunk or high on something. That’s of course after accusing someone of having different usernames loses its luster.

I have been accused of both.

And yet, I’m still the same account I started last year, have never tried drugs, and am still recovering from the three sips of beer I had a frat party 20+ years ago.

Reactions: ButtersHawk

That seems to be another tradition on this board: if you don’t like what someone says they must be drunk or high on something. That’s of course after accusing someone of having different usernames loses its luster.

And yet, I’m still the same account I started last year, have never tried drugs, and am still recovering from the three sips of beer I had a frat party 20+ years ago.
Don’t forget stupid or moron. Funny thing is that a couple that love to throw these words out are ones they brag about getting high.
Seems pretty stupid if you ask me. But who’s asking.
I usually consider it a victory because they can’t think of a legitimate response so they resort to name calling.

Well, he's never had multiple fraud judgements against him for anything like Biden University or Biden Charities or anything...
Yep, I'm sure if Biden is convicted of something, we'll hear about it.

Until then, if my choices are voting for a convicted felon or voting for someone not convicted of a crime, the choice is really easy.

Yep, I'm sure if Biden is convicted of something, we'll hear about it.

Until then, if my choices are voting for a convicted felon or voting for someone not convicted of a crime, the choice is really easy.
What if it’s a convicted felon, a man with dementia and someone else (non felon or dementia patient).

Don’t forget stupid or moron. Funny thing is that a couple that love to throw these words out are ones they brag about getting high.
Seems pretty stupid if you ask me. But who’s asking.
I usually consider it a victory because they can’t think of a legitimate response so they resort to name calling.
Yes, or they can’t spell or construct a coherent sentence adhering to basic grammar conventions after calling someone an idiot or moron.

Those folks are absolutely precious.

Yes, or they can’t spell or construct a coherent sentence adhering to basic grammar conventions after calling someone an idiot or moron.

Those folks are absolutely precious.
I've come to realize with about 10-15 posters on OT if you post a rational thought or question just for discussion sake and it doesn't fall completely in line with their way of thinking you get the same set of responses.
1. Are you drunk or high?
2. No response just 🤣
3. MAGA! Or other such name calling.

Oops almost forgot
4. You run multiple handles

Wait??!! We are not all high or drunk??

I've come to realize with about 10-15 posters on OT if you post a rational thought or question just for discussion sake and it doesn't fall completely in line with their way of thinking you get 3 responses.
2. No response just 🤣
Yep. Pretty much.

You seem like a swell chap.

Sure Jan GIF
This all started when joel went on a drunken rant on another poster calling him multiple names including asshole. He was obviously drunk posting. Notice you didn’t call him out for being a “swell chap”. So your words ring hollow here. Have a nice day.

• Haha
Reactions: fredjr82
What if it’s a convicted felon, a man with dementia and someone else (non felon or dementia patient).
Still an easy choice.
What you don't seem to comprehend is Trump will govern as a dictator with no input from advisors.
Biden will rely on his close associates for input and guidance.
Our allies in NATO know the better option as well.
The choice in 2024 is even easier than it was in 2020 when DJT lost in a landslide.

This all started when joel went on a drunken rant on another poster calling him multiple names including asshole. He was obviously drunk posting. Notice you didn’t call him out for being a “swell chap”. So your words ring hollow here. Have a nice day.
Okay.

Thank you.

PSA: this was the Tuesday thread. Time to start the Wednesday thread.

/Thread

Still an easy choice.
What you don't seem to comprehend is Trump will govern as a dictator with no input from advisors.
Biden will rely on his close associates for input and guidance.
Our allies in NATO know the better option as well.
The choice in 2024 is even easier than it was in 2020 when DJT lost in a landslide.
So what’s your reasoning for ignoring someone else altogether?

I've come to realize with about 10-15 posters on OT if you post a rational thought or question just for discussion sake and it doesn't fall completely in line with their way of thinking you get the same set of responses.
2. No response just 🤣

Oops almost forgot
4. You run multiple handles
You know they really have an obsession when they give the 🤣 to every comment you make. I have a stalker that is a huge supporter of numbers 2-4. He skips over number 1 as he is the one always getting high. He just calls me a moron or stupid instead.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
You know they really have an obsession when they give the 🤣 to every comment you make. I have a stalker that is a huge supporter of numbers 2-4. He skips over number 1 as he is the one always getting high. He just calls me a moron or stupid instead.
You truly do think about me all the time. You've mentioned me multiple times in this thread. This is so cute and I'm so flattered. I hope you're having a great day!

You truly do think about me all the time. You've mentioned me multiple times in this thread. This is so cute and I'm so flattered. I hope you're having a great day!
I think he has a little bit of a crush on you. When does decide to share his "secret" I would go into hiding if I was you.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32

You are such a crybaby F and always have been. Waste of skin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT