ADVERTISEMENT

We're not gonna talk about the dead body found in Barack Obama's pond?

Only if someone is wildly overpaying. There is no insight given by these kind of people at these kind of speeches that is worth anything near that. Period. I’ve sat through them.

Corruption can, in fact, occur after the fact. Most of the deals pols find their way into would be criminal convictions in the health care space.
You lost me on this one

I get your logic but it clearly is called a "pond"
Yeah...it was named by Tiny.

funny-overweight-man-showing-muscle.jpg

Well, to be clear, they did not make their money practicing law. At all. Regardless of party, we have a big problem in this country with people going into public service and coming out swimmingly rich.
Wait - you're expecting that a former President is not going to make a LOT of money from speaking engagements and books?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Wait - you're expecting that a former President is not going to make a LOT of money from speaking engagements and books?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA
No I am expecting that they’ll make money on a scale wildly disproportionate to that offered to other authors, and that most copies of said books will end up at the bargain bin of Ollie’s bargain barn.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and RileyHawk
Only if someone is wildly overpaying. There is no insight given by these kind of people at these kind of speeches that is worth anything near that. Period. I’ve sat through them.

Corruption can, in fact, occur after the fact. Most of the deals pols find their way into would be criminal convictions in the health care space.
You are absolutely wrong. As an example, I have no love for Mike Pompeo at all but had the opportunity to hear him speak and it was very, very insightful. And entertaining. Big crowd of very affluent patrons as well.

Reactions: Torg
No I am expecting that they’ll make money on a scale wildly disproportionate to that offered to other authors, and that most copies of said books will end up at the bargain bin of Ollie’s bargain barn.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA.

Obama’s fourth book, A Promised Land, was released on Tuesday, when it set a first-day sales record of almost 890,000 copies, which includes audiobooks, e-books and pre-orders. That marked the biggest 24-hour sales period for any book published by Penguin Random House, which has also published the Fifty Shades of Grey series and John Grisham’s books.

What does this mean?
A bazzilion people get paid to talk at events.
He prolly got the going rate.
I would never pay to listen to any politician/ ex
politician. About anything.

Reactions: Masterprime
God you suck. I don't want to seem like I'm stalking you, but how many "Community Outreach Directors" are millionaires?
You really don’t understand, do you. He is published, a speaker in demand, etc… He is making a ton of dollar enos for the publishers.

Reactions: torbee

Ok. Anything else you want to pull out of your ass? That it?

Reactions: Ree4

BREAKING: Massive emergency response in Martha's Vineyard after 911 call from Obama mansion​

Divers recovered the body of the 43-year-old male just before 10 am from Edgartown Great Pond, on which the Obama family's $12 million mansion lies.

BREAKING: Massive emergency response in Martha's Vineyard after 911 call from Obama mansion's Vineyard after 911 call from Obama mansion

The body of a paddleboarder who went missing on Sunday in the waters of Martha’s Vineyard has been found.

According to Massachusetts State Police, divers recovered the body of the 43-year-old male just before 10 am from Edgartown Great Pond, on which the Obama family's $12 million mansion lies.

"MSP Underwater Recovery Unit divers made the recovery after the victim’s body was located by a Massachusetts Environmental Police Officers deploying side-scan sonar from a boat," police stated.

The recovery was made around 100 feet from shore, where water was around eight feet in depth.

According to the Daily Mail, the 911 call and dispatch address for the incident was the Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard home. It is unclear whether the former president was staying at the estate at the time.

Police responded to the pond in the area of Turkeyland Cove at around 7:46 pm to a report of a male paddleboarder who had gone into the water. The man appeared to briefly struggle to stay on the surface, and then went under and did not resurface, police said.

Another paddleboarder had been with the male at the time and saw him go under the water.

Numerous agencies including Edgartown Fire and all island fire departments, local police, State Police patrols, Air Wing, and detectives, the Dukes County Sheriff’s Department, and the Coast Guard.

Searches continued through the night, but divers were unsuccessful. A pause was issued to allow dive teams, flight crews, and other responders to re-equip and assess next steps. The search was continued on Monday morning.

Found the missing Hunter Biden whistleblower!!!!

All of them that are best selling authors you simpleton.
How many Community Outreach Directors are best selling authors that weren't President? Is his wife known for anything before being the 1st lady? Yeah, they have "law degrees"!

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
How many Community Outreach Directors are best selling authors that weren't President? Is his wife known for anything before being the 1st lady? Yeah, they have "law degrees"!
He was a published author before becoming President you dolt.

And lots of people move up in their careers. Sorry that seems foreign to you.

How hard is it to put on a life jacket before paddle boarding? We are considering getting a paddle board at or place at the LOTO. There is no way I would ever let a family member on one without a life jacket. And we live on a very quiet cove. Slip, fall, knock your head = dead.

He was a published author before becoming President you dolt.

And lots of people move up in their careers. Sorry that seems foreign to you.
The Obamas entered the White House with a $1.3 million net worth in 2008. That has since grown to an estimated $40 million.

Politics is a good paying gig. I don’t think it discriminates by political party.

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT