ADVERTISEMENT

What’s something strange the algorithms started putting in your feeds?

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t have any social media per se, but do watch YouTube and all of a sudden I’m getting a ton of “man on the street” interviews with Thai ladyboys. (As an aside, they’d sure fool me!)

What’s the strangest stuff you’ve had pop up out of the blue?

Reactions: JRHawk2003
Weed stuff.

I have gardens/ food plots so I buy chemicals/fertilizer and things like rooting hormones and apparently that triggers the system to think I grow weed.

Example: I have an old shelter logic hoop building, Don't ****ing buy them they suck, and the shell ripped to shreds so I wanted to see if I could buy a green house shell and turn it into a small greenhouse. Holy ****ing greenhouse cabinets and electronics for humidity ext... all for weed.

Last edited:
I don’t have any social media per se, but do watch YouTube and all of a sudden I’m getting a ton of “man on the street” interviews with Thai ladyboys. (As an aside, they’d sure fool me!)

absolute junk in the replies that are all twitter blue. just f*cking nobodies with shitty and racist replies. I'm talking ALL posts, not just political. Sports, jokes, whatever. Just shitty twitter blue users.

Underwear that hides large penises and local Mensa meetings
Aren't those two genetically contradictory and hence incompatible? I always understood that you could only be one or the other. Being hung like a mule meant that you also had the smarts of a mule and vice versa.

This was in my YT feed today but I have posted videos from this guy in the Asia Appreciation thread many times. I call him the questions guy because he has no game and asks the same 5 or 6 questions. This is the first ladyboy video I have seen from him.

Can you tell the difference between a Girl and a Ladyboy?

Not strange, but just random shit.

I've seen thousands of pics of Linda Ronstadt on FB over the last year or so.

Never was a huge fan. (she was a hottie when I was a little boy) Never searched her, or the Eagles, or anything in her genre.

Reactions: goldmom
Aren't those two genetically contradictory and hence incompatible? I always understood that you could only be one or the other. Being hung like a mule meant that you also had the smarts of a mule and vice versa.
This is very good to know. The next time the no pic Ms Traveler points out my (well deserved) stupidity I will thank her for complementing my…anatomy.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Funny you wrote this.

For some reason I keep getting adds for Want2Be hair coloring for young women.

I'm an old guy with questionable hair

This was in my YT feed today but I have posted videos from this guy in the Asia Appreciation thread many times. I call him the questions guy because he has no game and asks the same 5 or 6 questions. This is the first ladyboy video I have seen from him.

Can you tell the difference between a Girl and a Ladyboy?

That dude is creepy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT