ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the worst popcorn in the multi-tin?pick 2

What’s the worst popcorn in the multi-tin?

• Total voters
caramel and cheese flavors just slap, hard.

butter is fine

chocolate covered is great with milk

candy & peppermint coated can take a hike!

Reactions: hawkifann
caramel and cheese flavors just slap, hard.

butter is fine

chocolate covered is great with milk

candy & peppermint coated can take a hike!
Caramel and cheese do slap hard. I also enjoy butter. Never had chocolate, but it can GTFO along with all the candy and peppermint shit.

• Haha
Reactions: QChawks
Caramel and cheese do slap hard. I also enjoy butter. Never had chocolate, but it can GTFO along with all the candy and peppermint shit.
I voted candy & chocolate. Don’t love the peppermint candy, but at least it’s seasonal. Just give me cheese/cheddar and caramel. Those definitely slap.

Reactions: Tenacious E
I voted candy & chocolate. Don’t love the peppermint candy, but at least it’s seasonal. Just give me cheese/cheddar and caramel. Those definitely slap.
I always forget to give the smell test if I open the tin and find candy coated. It’s always red and green if it’s peppermint or regular candy coated and sometimes you just get surprised.

I’m agreeing with most that caramel and cheese is where it’s at

1. Cheddar

2a. Cheddar Carmel mix

2b. Hot cocoa Carmel mix

Everything else go spit. I want to buy Garrett’s when I grow up. $60 for a tin of popcorn.

Another thread we're I find myself out of the loop. Admittedly, I haven't had a tin of popcorn in close to a decade, but where in dafuq are y'all getting peppermint covered? Is that a Midwestern thing, or am I about to yell at a cloud

Another thread we're I find myself out of the loop. Admittedly, I haven't had a tin of popcorn in close to a decade, but where in dafuq are y'all getting peppermint covered? Is that a Midwestern thing, or am I about to yell at a cloud
I don’t know where the tin comes from. Had it mostly in tins vendors would send around holidays.

There have been a lot of so called gourmet popcorn places that show up too though and a lot of them have it as a stand alone flavor.

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
I’d have to say the butter flavor can be hit or miss—sometimes it’s just too greasy. Chocolate-covered popcorn is pretty polarizing too; I either love it or find it way too sweet!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT