ADVERTISEMENT

Is Popeye's the worst run food chain in America?

I understand that it takes 15 minutes to fry, but this was 3 out of the last 5 times during a regular dinner time and it wasn't slammed. It is just poor management.

Yep, probably is the case. Who knows, maybe they were big time short staffed too (which is also a mgmt issue).

This is why I rarely if ever do fast food any more. Sure, it's very expensive just about anywhere...but I had quite a few bad waits in the late 2010's that more or less "cured" me of my fast food habit.

Wasn't the cost, wasn't the quality...it was the ticket times.

Reactions: McLovin32
Never had Popeyes.

But I will go to my death wondering why people think Chick-Fil-Le is the bees knees. Everytime I've had it....it was disgusting.
What? Did you drown it in sauce? They make a damn nice chicken sandwich, as far as fast food goes. And they are fast. The opposite of Popeyes

What? Did you drown it in sauce? They make a damn nice chicken sandwich, as far as fast food goes. And they are fast. The opposite of Popeyes

Maybe it is the Ames location. I feel like I'm getting a soggy bun with a non crisp chicken. Sauce helps, but I just don't get the craze over it. It is average IMHO. I'd honestly take a Wendy's Spicey Chicken sandwich every time over it.

I can honestly say, never eaten Popeyes. I was tempted when the chicken sandwich craze was new, but that was about it. I doubt it’s better than the GOAT, KFC BABY!

Maybe it is the Ames location. I feel like I'm getting a soggy bun with a non crisp chicken. Sauce helps, but I just don't get the craze over it. It is average IMHO. I'd honestly take a Wendy's Spicey Chicken sandwich every time over it.
Check out Charlotte's Kitchen in Johnston. Way better than Popeyes.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT