ADVERTISEMENT

What do you hear as being the best subscription service?

TheOven

Scout Team
Feb 5, 2003
Might make the move. This site? Kakert site? Eickhold site? Other? Howe ran Hawkeye Nation into the ground. What site owner really has contacts that provides insight vs common sense speculation. Anything with Howe and Harty I will barf.

Leistikow (Hawk Central) and Dochterman (Athletic), unless you’re most interested in recruiting, in which case Kakert or Eickholt (who interestingly publicly hate each other). Just wait for a $1/month offer from the Athletic.

Maybe it's for my market intelligence job, but somebody of your intellect wouldn't even know what that means. I will be back when OC is announced and it's not Philbin
Ticket.jpg

You are a fool Maxy boy. I will dumb it down for you.

A business intelligence analyst or BI analyst uses data to determine a future business or market trend. Their goal is to increase a company’s efficiency and profits, using data mining and analysis to find the information they need for reporting. This information can help a company to analyze a trend so that they can stay ahead of their competitors.

A business intelligence analyst or BI analyst uses data to determine a future business or market trend. Their goal is to increase a company’s efficiency and profits, using data mining and analysis to find the information they need for reporting. This information can help a company to analyze a trend so that they can stay ahead of their competitors.
33230bf9-3679-4f4f-8ae4-12645b393924_text.gif

For anyone wondering, here is the website @TheOven copied his response from, word-for-word:

What is a business intelligence analyst

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017

Isn't AI gonna replace such jobs in the next 5 to 10 years?

I was gonna say Playboy or Hustler for the forum articles.

AI is going to replace jobs like yours sooner rather than later. You may want to start thinking about your next moves.

Thanks for the help in deciding, like usual these posts get off topic and get into a pissing match about anything but the original topic. I was curios as to witch site would be best for Iowa intel but obviously I'll have to find info elsewhere.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Thanks for the help in deciding, like usual these posts get off topic and get into a pissing match about anything but the original topic. I was curios as to witch site would be best for Iowa intel but obviously I'll have to find info elsewhere.
34jxd0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT