ADVERTISEMENT

What is the best meat?

What is the best meat?

• Total voters
Steak with ketchup should disqualify you from any other comments on the subject. Not to mention eating any beef well done.

giphy.gif

My wife (no pic) is extremely picky when it comes to food, especially meat. She orders a steak and it has to be well done and absolutely no pink in it.

I am not sure I could order lamb at a restaurant and not have her be completely grossed out by it and lose her appetite.
My mom and all her siblings eat steak well done with ketchup or A-1. Its disgusting, but all I knew growing up. The first time my wife (GF at the time) went to a steakhouse I ordered a filet medium. She said "he will have it med rare and I'll have the same" then smiled at me.

Anyone try an air fryer steak? Or whatever that one infomercial is? I could never bring myself to try that but I am curious how it would turn out.
I have done it for a ribeye and it was actually outstanding. The fat really browns and gets rendered. You could probably do 2 ribeyes at once. Not a good tool though if you need to cook more than 2 at once.

For me it's a tossup between venison (deer or elk) and quail.

Of those on the list, lamb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT