ADVERTISEMENT

What is Trump's biggest claim to fame?

Then don't vote. Don't vote for a sexist, lying racist, rapist.

See that was simple.

Or vote 3rd party. Lets not pretend like you are forced to vote only for the D or the R. I mean if you want your vote to count towards someone who has a chance at winning

This stuff just wears me out, man. Just seems like the whole thing is fooked and we end up with marginal candidates, at best. I tend to just say fook it rather than participate in it.
But by not participating, you’re only increasing the odds that the current situation continues. While I would prefer that you cast a ballot for Harris and hopefully deny Trump another term, I hope that you at least go and vote for your local and state representatives and any other issues that may be on the ballot.

Quite frankly, THAT is where political change happens (in the election matters that hit closer to home) and where you can have impact. Please consider voting even if you leave the presidential selection blank.

588257fcf10a9a1c008b9388
Biggest Crowd, EVAH!

Reactions: blackbones
Fooling tens of millions into thinking he is or ever was “a successful businessman”
Bonespurs; what do you mean I'm not a successful businessman? 10 or 11 bankruptcies doesn't mean I'm not good at this. Everybody's telling me how great I am, everybody's talking about it.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Nobody cares about popular vote, it means nothing lol trump will probably win that this time too, though. Harris is that bad.
Hillary shitcanned him by three and a half million votes. Choir Boy Joe landslided him by 8 and 1/2 million votes. I expect Harris to win by double digit millions. Bonespurs is a has been. Has he actually ever really won an election?

Reactions: chubby bunny
Hillary shitcanned him by three and a half million votes. Choir Boy Joe landslided him by 8 and 1/2 million votes. I expect Harris to win by double digit millions. Bonespurs is a has been. Has he actually ever really won an election?
Hillary lost lol and she's an election denier.

Kamala is the least popular vp in history. Trump is gonna break 300 electoral votes lol

I'm going with two assassination attempts on his life by the whacko liberals in the last couple of months.

Not whacko libs! That's the sorry state of your shit eating conservative side. You're so hate filled you're killing yourselves.

Bonespurs... 0 for 2 in election votes...and with the babbling, dementia ridden act that he's embarrassing himself with going on ... soon to be 0-3. Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT