ADVERTISEMENT

What is your body temperature now that we've had it taken a hundreds times to enter businesses during Covid?

I had my temp taken once at a hockey game and have no idea what it was, she just waived me through.

I've only had my temperature taken twice in the last year both times at the dentist. Curious as to where you're getting your temp taken 100 times?
I had to get scanned by security daily before entering a customer's business that I was at for 2 months. It was basically a formality. After a week, the security guard didn't even look at the reading...

Reactions: beanerhawk
98.6 was a norm set back in a time before antibiotics in which many more people were sick than what we might see in the present day. Most people will be below.

Reactions: ghost80
I've only had my temperature taken twice in the last year both times at the dentist. Curious as to where you're getting your temp taken 100 times?

Yeah...never once had my temp taken at a business. In fact I believe the only times it has been taken was at doctors and dentists.

We have to input it into a Google doc every day along with answering the standard questions. I've started guessing what it'll be before taking it. Gotten pretty good...generally no more than 0.2 off.

Ranges from mid 94's to mid 97's depending on whether I'm running the heat or the AC in the car.

My normal temp has run around 96.2-96.4 for 20+ years. Just like my normal blood pressure is around 100/70 and my resting HR is about 56.

I’m also a colder person. I rarely ever feel cold but my am temp will be around 95.9 and afternoon will get as high as 97.7.

It got down to 95.4 three years ago when i had the flu, just after it hit 102.

Those cheap ass "thermometers" that everyone is waving in front of your face are Chinese-made junk and aren't calibrated worth a crap.

Reactions: Hawnkee
Those cheap ass "thermometers" that everyone is waving in front of your face are Chinese-made junk and aren't calibrated worth a crap.
My reading is based on my thermometer stuck under my tongue. I have a second thermometer that I check against the first thermometer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT