ADVERTISEMENT

What man on here doesn't pay for sex?

We all pay for sex in some form usually. Whether it's wining and dining them, buying flowers or helping out around the house.

Generally, it isn't like women are some Penthouse forum letter where they jump you randomly. On a good day it at least takes a few drinks in a bar.

We all pay for sex in some form usually. Whether it's wining and dining them, buying flowers or helping out around the house.

Generally, it isn't like women are some Penthouse forum letter where they jump you randomly. On a good day it at least takes a few drinks in a bar.

Hookers are definitely cheaper than marriage and children.

And if you kill the hookers, they're actually free...

I hit the jackpot—Getting jumped randomly happens frequently in my relationship. Granted, I help out a lot around the house and with the kids, but I don’t feel like I do anything special. I cook, do dishes, and laundry when it gets full. Sweep and mop when I notice it needs it.

I hit the jackpot—Getting jumped randomly happens frequently in my relationship. Granted, I help out a lot around the house and with the kids, but I don’t feel like I do anything special. I cook, do dishes, and laundry when it gets full. Sweep and mop when I notice it needs it.

Same, wife has been on a roll lately. After the kids she was never in the mood. Last couple of months it’s been a 3-4 times a week.

I agree as long as you help them, they will return the favor.

Reactions: TailgateTom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT