ADVERTISEMENT

What movies are you looking forward to seeing in the next few months?

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Lots of movies are about to drop, or come out this weekend. I will admit I am looking forward to the new Ghostbusters movie. Beyond that The Monkey Man looks dark and with a lot of gratuitous violence. I am very interested to see the new WW2 movie The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare, which is the product of a book I reviewed on HORT years ago.
What are you looking forward to seeing?

Last edited:
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Lots of movies are about to drop, or come out this weekend. I will admit I am looking forward to the new Ghostbusters movie. Beyond that The Mexican looks dark and with a lot of gratuitous violence. I am very interested to see the new WW2 movie The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare, which is the product of a book I reviewed on HORT years ago.
The Mexican? Do you mean Monkey Man?

Lots of movies are about to drop, or come out this weekend. I will admit I am looking forward to the new Ghostbusters movie. Beyond that The Mexican looks dark and with a lot of gratuitous violence. I am very interested to see the new WW2 movie The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare, which is the product of a book I reviewed on HORT years ago.
Being done by Guy Ritchie and seeing the previews. My guess is this will veer far from the story. Having read the book what are your thoughts.

Is it Tim Burton directing? If yes - that means it'll be really good or really bad. He is one of the bigger hit or miss directors out there for me.
Yes, it’s Burton, and yes, he is hit or miss. Several cast members from the original are returning including Keaton, O’Hara and Rider.

Reactions: ericram
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT