ADVERTISEMENT

What races of women have you slept with?

What races of women have you slept with?

• White

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Black

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • East Asian

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Other Asian

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • Indigenous

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Pacific Islander

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Other mixed

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Middle Eastern

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters
Someone should probably make a new poll asking how many of these people are lying with the answer they gave.
All the people in Iowa polling must be Eskimo brothers with these answers.

I've only banged white chicks however I've probably jerked off to all of them except for a few.

I'd love to bang a black chick, an asian chick, and a latino chick though.

At the same time of course.

I do not like your categories.

"White" covers just about everyone. Why not use cultural or nationality groupings?

Irish, British, European, Jewish, Russian, Canadian, Eastern European, Slavic, Southern European, Italian, and all of the various Asian, African, Hindu, and Muslim nations.

At least include the Jewish girls as a separate grouping. I think they would qualify as a separate race anyway ... a race that one can assume through religious conversion, but still ...

(and French girls are special of course, so they should be counted separately!)

I do not like your categories.

"White" covers just about everyone. Why not use cultural or nationality groupings?

Irish, British, European, Jewish, Russian, Canadian, Eastern European, Slavic, Southern European, Italian, and all of the various Asian, African, Hindu, and Muslim nations.

At least include the Jewish girls as a separate grouping. I think they would qualify as a separate race anyway ... a race that one can assume through religious conversion, but still ...

(and French girls are special of course, so they should be counted separately!)
I'd like to be more granular but Im limited in options offered so race made most sense

I'd like to be more granular, but Im limited in options offered so race made most sense.
I guess that makes sense.

I do think that lots of eager and mostly random international banging among the citizens of the World is the best way to widen our understanding and knowledge of the peoples of the World. People are always saying "Why can't we all just get along." What better way to widen our collective influence than by individual bonding's over time and everywhere.

I notice that the non-Libertine's on this board seem very close-minded when it comes to foreign relations and helping out the western leaning nations of the World.

I once spent a weekend with a little girl from Moscow. We bonded nicely, but she went home and I stayed in New York. I think about her now and then and hope the best for her. That was 25 years ago, so she would likely have draft-age children at this point.

What a neat person!! ... that little Russian girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: Colonoscopy
All Lays Matter
1*pZf7GtTQC_VuWAGJO9bytg.jpeg

Five in order: Full Italian-American, mainly German, Black Dominican, Egyptian, English, and mainly Dutch-English.

Really wished I’d have had a taste of Asian and Mexican before I tied the knot.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Does a Canadian with a French accent count?
I would say yes, absolutely ... and an Acadian from Louisianna would count double. Those girls have absolutely no interest in Irish or Scottish looking guys from up North. I have never heard of a Northern boy managing to bang a Cajun girl. I think maybe it never happens.

I would say yes, absolutely ... and an Acadian from Louisianna would count double. Those girls have absolutely no interest in Irish or Scottish looking guys from up North. I have never heard of a Northern boy managing to bang a Cajun girl. I think maybe it never happens.
It almost embarrasses me to say my no-pic wife of 34 years is a red-blooded Acadian from southern Louisiana who speaks Cajun French. Her maiden name had all the vowels except "i" but made up for that exclusion by throwing in a superfluous "x". :cool:

The French Canadian was years before I met my future wife, FTR.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
I had to Google Hubie Halloween to see if it eas even a real movie. Looks absolutely awful.
It’s as bad as you can imagine. Makes mystery dinner or whatever look like a goddamn masterpiece. I think Sandler is just fvcking with us at this point lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Derekd3408
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT