ADVERTISEMENT

What say you?

What was your favorite line from last night?

• A. They're eating dogs!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • B. 81 million voters fired you

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • C. I have the concept of a plan.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • D. Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
The "81 million voters fired you" by Harris was classic along with her line that Putin would be sitting in Kiev today if you were president. Trump refusing to say he wanted Ukraine to win the war was another biggie. Not surprising since he incredibly refuses to condemn Putin for his unprovoked invasion. Undeniably, Kamala took Trump to the woodshed last night!

Is that common to watch political debates at bars?

Local campaign workers are always trying to find a place to watch the debates together.

In my experience around Johnson County, one of the two major parties is far more likely to expect special treatment and generally thinks their presence is payment enough for the pleasure of having them.

Local campaign workers are always trying to find a place to watch the debates together.

In my experience around Johnson County, one of the two major parties is far more likely to expect special treatment and generally thinks their presence is payment enough for the pleasure of having them.

typical democrat.

I liked the parts where you could tell Trump had just impressed himself with his own bullshit and smirked. It reminded me of working with kids in the shelter system when they would go to great efforts to spin fabulous yarns that nobody except themselves actually believed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT