ADVERTISEMENT

What Sentence Would You Give the 3 Proud Boys Convicted of Seditious Conspiracy for Their 1/6 Activities?

They were found guilty of other charges as well. Give them 15 years for the seditious conspiracy and a few more years for the other charges. Time to be served in succession. That'll get them close to 20 years.

From a Politico article I read last night:

"All five defendants were convicted of a third conspiracy: a plan to prevent members of Congress and law enforcement from discharging their duties on Jan. 6. They were also convicted of felony civil disorder and destruction of government property — specifically a black metal fence that Nordean and Biggs were accused of dismantling while rioters faced off with police. Pezzola was separately found guilty of destroying a Senate-wing window with a police riot shield, which the jury also convicted him of robbing from a Capitol Police officer.

Reactions: blackbones
3533189f-bd6b-4a12-8035-d3ba0084cf20_text.gif

I heard that the maximum sentence is 20 years. Why not the death penalty?

Personally, I'm inclined to give them the maximum.

I don't like using people to send a message, but I'd make an exception for this sort of thing.

I hope these aren't the only folks we can hold accountable at this level.
You know what I find interesting? The Trumpets who whined on here about Antifa, and guess what you dumbasses? The guys going to jail are your boys, the Proud Boys. I could not enjoy this more. I mean you dumbasses will never give up, but boy it’s sweet to see all these guys getting sentences right now.

I’d probably be a little more lenient if they were Remorseful Boys instead.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!1!

Trial judge was Tim Kelly who will also impose sentence. PB Defendants probably lucked out that.Amit Mehta was not assigned and will not sit in judgement. I expect 15-20 year sentences. Warm piss soup and stale sandwiches every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT