ADVERTISEMENT

What Stage of Divorce Are We In?

Do you have a link for half of the Democratic party wanting Trump dead or saying it wouldn't be bad?

I ask that because you don't. The poll of 1000 voters that YOU posted shows 69% (nice) of people say it would be a bad thing. This is why nobody takes you idiots seriously. You guys don't even read the shit you post.
1 in 4 equals half bro

Do you have a link for half of the Democratic party wanting Trump dead or saying it wouldn't be bad?

I ask that because you don't. The poll of 1000 voters that YOU posted shows 69% (nice) of people say it would be a bad thing. This is why nobody takes you idiots seriously. You guys don't even read the shit you post.
You just glanced at it and didn't read it but you go off sista!

Another 28% of Democrats answered yes to the question—that America would be better off—and 24% of Democrats said they were unsure

Derp award of the day

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
As much as I like the Darwinistic approach, I'd feel bad for our Guardsmen having to shoot and kill other citizens......

That being said....f it

Rambo-with-the-M60-e1663684975716-768x326.jpg
I am afraid Trump is going to win regardless even if he doesn't win. With all of those election law updates, the states realized their power in 2020. Also changes to those in charge. Will we have the same quality of people this time around who did not honor party-before-country when Trump called and asked for them to find 20k votes? How in the F is Trump able to run for any election after doing that?

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
You just glanced at it and didn't read it but you go off sista!

Another 28% of Democrats answered yes to the question—that America would be better off—and 24% of Democrats said they were unsure

Derp award of the day
That's what I get for making assumptions due to your history of making idiotic posts. I'm not in mid-week form yet.

I would just as soon see his ass get handed to him in the election, then thrown in prison for selling secrets and inciting an insurrection…

Choking on a cheeseburger would probably be the most fitting demise.
I want to see him lose the election, cry endlessly about it, lose mountains of challenges (again), sink into deep depression, go down in his bunker as he tries to summon a mob again, realize that almost no one wants to fight for him, he’s a twice over loser, and he finally gives into the dark voices in his head, and he puts the pistol in his mouth and goes out like his German hero.

I want to see him lose the election, cry endlessly about it, lose mountains of challenges (again), sink into deep depression, go down in his bunker as he tries to summon a mob again, realize that almost no one wants to fight for him, he’s a twice over loser, and he finally gives into the dark voices in his head, and he puts the pistol in his mouth and goes out like his German hero.
I think he loves himself too much to do that though.

Wouldn't want to mess the hair.

I am afraid Trump is going to win regardless even if he doesn't win. With all of those election law updates, the states realized their power in 2020. Also changes to those in charge. Will we have the same quality of people this time around who did not honor party-before-country when Trump called and asked for them to find 20k votes? How in the F is Trump able to run for any election after doing that?
How is Kamala able to run without ever winning a single primary election in her entire life? You and I have as many primary election victories as Kamala Harris does.

Rotten bastards like Trump, never go away into the night. Back in the 60’s there was Lincoln Rockwell and the Nazis leading the way, preaching hate, fear and division…….now we have Donald Trump and the MAGAts.
Or evil bastards like Obama who divide the country along racial and political lines just to win an election that we still haven’t recovered from. Why won’t he **** off and go away?

Or evil bastards like Obama who divide the country along racial and political lines just to win an election that we still haven’t recovered from. Why won’t he **** off and go away?
Hey shouldn’t you be somewhere else crying about the media? Get back to being the crybaby bitch you truly are.

The Democrats had plenty of time to reopen the primary process and let the people decide instead of her just being installed. She would have got trounced by Shapiro, Newsom or Whitmer.
No they didn’t. There was NOT enough time to effectively run a primary and have to reschedule and YOU (yes, even YOU) know that! Now of course you and Trump and other Trumpanzees would have loved it….but SA, this is NOT your Party to ruin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT