ADVERTISEMENT

What Trump actually said…

It will never cease to amaze me how Trump is the guy all these wannabe "alpha male" types chose to idolize. Hilarious.
Fwiw the funniest thing I read last night was "you think that's cool, Biden wouldn't even have ducked".

Think about that one for a second.

I just realized I may have set a Guinness Book of Records item for most posters put on "Ignore" in a 24 hour period. And I find it's making it much easier to scan through this site.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I just realized I may have set a Guinness Book of Records item for most posters put on "Ignore" in a 24 hour period. And I find it's making it much easier to scan through this site.
It does clear the clutter.
If a search function could ID all current, past, and future Ryan iterations it would be a glorious thing.

I know this won't mean a thing to you, however, whatever respect I gained for you from the last month or so, is now gone. I just don't understand the extreme hate that lives within you. I do feel sorry for you and I do hope, somehow, you get better.
Maybe because Trump represents “the other side” for many of us? He just is not trustworthy. He lies about EVERYTHING.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT