ADVERTISEMENT

What We Know About Tulsi Gabbard's Base

I think her lack of support by woman has more to do with her being a shitty candidate. She gets some male support due to her looks and this idea that she is an outsider candidate with unique foreign policy views. I think traditionally women care less about foreign policy so she isn't getting as much as a bump from those views with women voters.

Reactions: BelemNole
I think her lack of support by woman has more to do with her being a shitty candidate. She gets some male support due to her looks and this idea that she is an outsider candidate with unique foreign policy views. I think traditionally women care less about foreign policy so she isn't getting as much as a bump from those views with women voters.
The article goes into more depth than that.

And comments like this are the another reason she won't be president.
Ok, so she won't be president because she's attractive and she also won't be president if she's not? Got it. I'm not pointing out her complexion to be sexist. I'm just stating the obvious. Like Trump has a big fat ass!

The article goes into more depth than that.

Well, it does go into more depth about the demographics of her support but not really about why women aren't supporting her. OP claims they wont support an attractive lady. I dont think that is true. I just dont think what is appealing to her for some men resonates as much with women voters.

Reactions: BelemNole
Well, it does go into more depth about the demographics of her support but not really about why women aren't supporting her. OP claims they wont support an attractive lady. I dont think that is true. I just dont think what is appealing to her for some men resonates as much with women voters.
I would be curious how the gender breaks down for the top 10 candidates. Does Warren suck up the large number of women voters leaving a gender imbalance for the rest of the field? Serious question I have no idea what the answer is.

I don’t care what she looks like. I hate that she’s a Russian asset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT