ADVERTISEMENT

What would you do during "The Purge"?

What kind of Purge person would you be?

• Holed up somewhere trying to make sure no one could get to me or my family?

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Out on a boat or out of the country

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Out on the hunt to get me some scalps! Rittenhouse style!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trying to observe some action without dying. Maybe get a kill or two in defense.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • In a large "Purge Offensive Group".

• In a large "Purge Defensive Group".

• I'd like to rig up a Drone with a machine gun and man it from my bunker and steal some souls.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I'd have a "Target list" from the year and would try to to just take out those people.

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
I would be holed up somewhere. There are too many people who practice weekly for this type of event and would go apeshit if a purge was real which is what the Civil War talk is really all about: neighborhood purges.

Since I am one of the elites I would pay poors to capture people for me so I can kill them myself in the comfort of my own compound.

Reactions: mnole03
I could see issues with a large defense group but I'd use the same plan already in place if the shtf.

3 families holed up in the house that is easiest to defend with that number of people.

I don't want to kill anyone either but sometimes if you want to live you may not have a choice.

d9e3620e-96c1-4010-97a0-ad00da27ee7a_text.gif

giphy.gif

I could see issues with a large defense group but I'd use the same plan already in place if the shtf.

3 families holed up in the house that is easiest to defend with that number of people.

I don't want to kill anyone either but sometimes if you want to live you may not have a choice.
Better hope everyone is on good terms. They did this in anarchy until one person had enough wine and called her husband out for cheating.

20 year old me might've wanted to do some purging, but 50 year old me recognizes that there are way younger, faster people out there, and while I cold be heavily armed, I'd be at a competitive disadvantage out in public. So, I'd probably create a secure space and hang out, with plenty of guns and surveillance, and play defense until sunrise.

Leave a few blank prescriptions for Ativan and Percocet in a bowl outside (like Halloween and a bowl of candy) so I'm left alone. Watch Netflix in my basement with a glass of bourbon and head to bed at a reasonable hour.

Better hope everyone is on good terms. They did this in anarchy until one person had enough wine and called her husband out for cheating.
We are tight. That would be harder to do with a larger group.

The goal is to make yourself a hard enough target they will look for easier targets elsewhere.

The Purge is what? 12 hours? And you know when it’s coming? Safe room and wait it out. I’m responsible for a family of 5 and I’m old and slow. No way I’m defending or being the aggressor.

I live in North Dakota, so whatever this purge stuff is, I figure it would take 5-10 years to make its way up here. That gives me time to put a plan together.

Reactions: WSC72
I've only seen the original. Kind of a neat idea, at least something original. But the execution fell flat on it's face imo.
Yeah...it was less about the Purge and more of a "The Strangers" type movie after the first 20 minutes.

GTFO and hunker down with the family.

But it would be REALLY tempting to do some good for this country and drone strike the MAGA dumb enough to cluster together, which I imagine is a pretty high percentage for those knuckle draggers.

Reactions: BlIIlken2
stay home and put a rerun of the 2016 rose bowl on every tv with volume on max. wouldn’t even have to lock the doors and people would be too horrified to step foot in the house

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
GTFO and hunker down with the family.

But it would be REALLY tempting to do some good for this country and drone strike the MAGA dumb enough to cluster together, which I imagine is a pretty high percentage for those knuckle draggers.
I don't think drones are permitted. In the movies they have a rule no weapons above a class 4. Class 4 weapons are speculated to be grenades/grenade launches, rocket launchers, bazookas.

I think drones are classified above that.

Kill all the dogs not on a leash. Shot them, run them over. What ever it takes.

I have no desire to kill anyone, but I would defend myself if necessary. I might go with the Marvin Heemeyer strategy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT