ADVERTISEMENT

Whataburger sold to a bunch of yankees

investment group out of muther f-in Chicago. Now the civil war can begin...

https://www.chron.com/business/loca...ISz8xOWq58nORjd3zndvkOhxpQjfbJX5yYaQXP5MTaG2k
giphy.gif

Dissing Whataburger in Texas is sacrilegious. Shouldn’t diss Shinerbach either. It is OK to diss Crispy Cream though.

I hope they expand up north.

Damn good burger.
their quality, at least here in Austin and also san Antonio where the home office is... is terrible. stores are dirty and run-down and the quality is bad. this firm buying it better clean it up before they expand

I ate at steak n shake and it was trashed today and it's like 13 yrs old. drive thru speaker trashed so bad it didn't work and it had Christmas hours taped to it

this BDT place is an investment firm that infuses money into family owned businesses. which tells me the dobsons were in need of a cash infusion. which does not surprise me with the aging group of restaurants around here, which are fairly trashed most of the time. and the fact that I have heard a mgr at that place can make like 100K a yr or something. I am wondering how long that lasts now.

Dissing Whataburger in Texas is sacrilegious. Shouldn’t diss Shinerbach either. It is OK to diss Crispy Cream though.
WTF is Crispy Cream? That name, phonetically, is already taken and Crispy Cream ain't gonna do what they do better than Krispy Kreme. This once happened in "west"
Waterloo at a Kwik Star Gas station that had two driveways. One driveway along the thoroughfare and one along the residential street. Krispy Kreme truck pulls into the station for a delivery turning in from the thoroughfare. Cop patrol car sped through the intersection when the light turned green as if he was trying to go drive by the Bosnians and/or Mexicans in the neighborhood. This was the same time the truck pulled in. When the Krispy Kreme truck pulled in, the cop did a HARD right turn at the far side of the driveway without decelerating until he straightened his wheels. I don't know if this was coincidence, but it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen because of what I assumed.

Reactions: ghost80
Wish there was a Whataburger around here. I spent plenty of after 2am visits to Whataburger in Tallahassee after closing down the bars. Whatashitshow ... it was awesome.

Reactions: The Tradition
Wish there was a Whataburger around here. I spent plenty of after 2am visits to Whataburger in Tallahassee after closing down the bars. Whatashitshow ... it was awesome.
The busiest ‘burger’ place at 2AM was the White Castle. Some of the NASTIEST burgers sold.

Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr is much better. Whatabuger is on par with BK. Vastly overrated.[/QUOTE
A

This is by far the worst takeni have read on here an example of why Iowa should have one senator and .5 votes in the electoral college.

And G-D Schliterbahn sold its Galveston and New Braunfels parks to some group out of Ohio. Damn shame. Sad day in Texas, boys.

Remember the Whataburger!
Remember the Schlitterbahn!

I think you probably deserve to have to sell your lot when you decapitate a Kansas kid on your slide.

Reactions: artradley
there are too many burger chains as it is. do they all survive?

Does Smashburger or 5 guys eventually go out of business? I doubt it but I don't see 'em all surviving, either. McD, Wendys, Culvers and Burger King are also going nowhere.

does he share the liberal politics thing with buffett as well? will he order these signs taken down at all whataburgers?

6843991707_0e4dae5eda_z.jpg

Trott was a big Obama donor

Buffett will have the opportunity to help Obama. Buffett will be the host of a $35,000-a-ticket fundraiser at the north lakeshore home of Byron Trott, who owns BDT Capital Partners, a high-stakes and very private investment firm.

https://abc7chicago.com/archive/8363438/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT