ADVERTISEMENT

What's going to happen to the people in Miami and Key West that won't evacuate?

BrianNole09

HR Legend
May 8, 2005
I saw some genius being interviewed on CNN at a bar in Key West. He said he wasn't evacuating because he was in the military decades ago and could handle himself.

Are all these people going catch the dead for sure?

attachment.php

Sister in law is staying put in her 7th floor oceanfront condo in Miami Beach, texting us pics. She's a Miami native 4th generation native, tough girl.

Sister in law is staying put in her 7th floor oceanfront condo in Miami Beach, texting us pics. She's a Miami native 4th generation native, tough girl.
I hope she makes it through okay. But, it would be due to chance and not her relative toughness.

Reactions: BrianNole09
No doubt. In Iowa City out by the old K-Mart. Scary AF.
Where is the new KMart? I need to start shopping there.
True story. Mrs. Lucas and I were eating dinner at Bob's Your Uncle a few years ago and guy was sitting next to us with his daughter looking at a map. He politely interrupted us and asked us about areas of town as his daughter was moving to IC for college. The first place was south of KMart. The Mrs and I both blurted out NO! Lots of newer apartments down there, and the refurbished ones on Hwy 6 look really nice. I still wouldn't live there. Housing downtown is pricey, and the extras in the new apartments are geared to the prodigy of Naperville.
I lived in dumps with friends from high school. Assisting my kids pay for housing does not appeal to me.

I saw some genius being interviewed on CNN at a bar in Key West. He said he wasn't evacuating because he was in the military decades ago and could handle himself.

Are all these people going catch the dead for sure?
Those who don't evacuate will find themselves constipated, or as my old granny used to say "bound up."

Well, life IS a series of decisions.

Some good, some bad, some you get lucky, some you don't.

Miami...meh. The Keys though, that's a bad decision.

Write your SSN on your arm...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT