ADVERTISEMENT

What's in your wallet?

If it doesn't fit in this, I don't take it. Minimalist is the way to go - and having the size of the wallet force you into it helps.

blackalstyled.jpg

Reactions: golfinghawkeye
armored-summit-shadow-black-1_2000x.progressive.jpg

trayvax-summit-8.jpg

DL
3-4 bills (hundos since I'm on HROT)
2 credit cards
insurance card
business card

Protip with these - file off the loop and round off, and don't bother with the front card cover.

That looks perfect, where did you get it?
Amazon. Got the dark gray one. Looks like the they are sold out of that and the light gray, but the navy one looks legit. Have had it for 2 yrs with heavy
use and it's still holding up very well.

Edit- sorry man, the amazon link won't paste or show up anymore.

Ringke Flip Card Holder ID Adhesive 3M Premium Stick Fashion Multi-Card Slot Wallet Case Credit Card Cash Pouch Attachment Compatible with Most Smartphones, Android and More - Navy​

Last edited:
Amazon. Got the dark gray one. Looks like the they are sold out of that and the light gray, but the navy one looks legit. Have had it for 2 yrs with heavy
use and it's still holding up very well.

Edit- sorry man, the amazon link won't paste or show up anymore.

Ringke Flip Card Holder ID Adhesive 3M Premium Stick Fashion Multi-Card Slot Wallet Case Credit Card Cash Pouch Attachment Compatible with Most Smartphones, Android and More - Navy​

Using Beaner’s tip above I found and ordered it on Amazon. It’s held on by a magnet, right?

Using Beaner’s tip above I found and ordered it on Amazon. It’s held on by a magnet, right?
No. It has a commercial quality 3M pad adhesive that sticks to the back of the phone. The magnet is the clasp that keeps the wallet shut.

Funny that you mentioned ordering one. When I was dicking around with the link, the navy one went from 12 left to 11 and I was wondering if you got it!

• Haha
Reactions: artradley
If it doesn't fit in this, I don't take it. Minimalist is the way to go - and having the size of the wallet force you into it helps.

blackalstyled.jpg
I ended up getting this, mainly because the store across the street sells them lol. I chose aluminum so its not the lightest or heaviest and it was $40 cheaper. Surprisingly, it holds everything what was in my previous wallet but I still took out a couple cards. I think the great benefit of this is its "footprint" is no bigger than a credit card.

I think it will take a little practice to get good at taking out a card, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Reactions: golfinghawkeye
I ended up getting this, mainly because the store across the street sells them lol. I chose aluminum so its not the lightest or heaviest and it was $40 cheaper. Surprisingly, it holds everything what was in my previous wallet but I still took out a couple cards. I think the great benefit of this is its "footprint" is no bigger than a credit card.

I think it will take a little practice to get good at taking out a card, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Yep, give it a few weeks and it will be second nature. I love mine.

I got the carbon version. It was a good purchase as I simplified my wallet and now only carry what I need. I got rid of excess credit cards that I don’t use on a regular basis, Vegas gaming cards, hotel reward cards, grocery reward cards etc. It made me go digital with certain cards I should have before and stopped the old tri-fold wallet from being a catch all.

Regarding getting use to taking cards out of the wallet it takes time. Just arrange them on importance of which you use them. I keep my Amex Gold at the front as I spend more at grocery and restaurants than anything else. I place every card behind it at the frequency I use it. At the back is my Military dependent ID as I go to the base usually once a month. If you don’t use a digital wallet start now.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleATL
Hey there! I get the struggle of wanting a minimalist wallet but having so many cards to carry. Maybe you could consider using one of those cardholders for your essential cards and cash. It's a game-changer! Also, speaking of minimalist and classy, check this link https://vonbaer.com/products/no-1-premium-leather-briefcase. It's sleek, practical, and perfect for carrying all your essentials, including your wallet. Plus, it'll level up your style game!

Last edited:
Cash, Drivers license, 1 credit card, 2 debit cards, Menards, Kohls, VA, SOC and insurance card.
Of course 1 rewards card. Try to cut back over the yrs.

Trifold...
Drivers License
Bank ID
Debit Card
(2) Credit Cards
AAA Card
Medical Insurance Card
Pharmaceutical Insurance Card
Dental/Optical Insurance Card
Medicare Card
A few of my Business Cards
$100-200 Cash

obviously far too much stuff....

What's in your wallet?....
Well, there's a steering wheel, some seats, a couple floor mats, a glove compartment filled with old pay stubs, cash, cards, pens, my sunglasses and hat, and a bunch of papers I haven't gotten around to finding a better place for....................

Reactions: Rifler
I'd love to cut down to a very minimalist wallet but can't seem to clear it of one of each of credit cards... 2 Visas (1 joint, 1 mine), 2 Amex (1 joint, 1 mine), DL, 2 debit cards, medical insurance card, some cash. Bifold wallet...
I keep my joint & personal debit cards, AMEX for gas & groceries, and one catch all USAA card in my wallet. All of my other ones are in this one (see below) and kept in my desk drawer. For example, I only take out my Bonvoy when I travel, or my SW Airlines when I need to purchase a ticket, etc.

Amazon product ASIN B075NPMCB4

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT