ADVERTISEMENT

Ummm....small dilemma.

yescyam

HR All-American
May 29, 2001
Here's the deal. No pic daughter, who is in grad school at Creighton, left Omaha for the Dominican Republic today to do a week long field study. She got to Miami and realized she doesn't have her wallet with her cash, debit card, and DL. After thinking she either had it stolen or left it somehow at the Omaha airport, my bro-in-law (who drove her to the airport early this morning) found her wallet on the side of the seat in his car. She DOES have her passport with her and made it to Santiago with no problems. Will she need cash ? Any suggestions, both serious and humorous, would be appreciated. Here's some T&A for your trouble.

megan-fox-bounce.gif

heyy-walking.gif

rugby_butts_drive_me_nuts_by_adonisioart_dfuo5ct-375w.jpg

Reactions: Moral and lucas80
I’m assuming there is an advising professor…ask them if they need cash. The passport will make the DL not needed (assuming she doesn’t need to drive).

If she needs cash you can prob either wire her some or overnight ship her wallet.

Or maybe she can Venmo a friend/other on the trip with her and they can get her some cash?

I’d see about getting a replacement debit / credit card to her. ID wise all she needs is the passport.
Since it’s school related was the food and lodging set up ahead of time? She can get by for a week bumming off of people or you can Venmo money to a fellow traveler in the party to compensate them.

I’d see about getting a replacement debit / credit card to her. ID wise all she needs is the passport.
Since it’s school related was the food and lodging set up ahead of time? She can get by for a week bumming off of people or you can Venmo money to a fellow traveler in the party to compensate them.
Lodging yes, food no. There is only one other Creighton student there with her. They are working at a hospital. Yep, she has thought of doing the bumming/venmo thing. She also uses Apple Pay.

Reactions: BrainVision
Venmo is the answer. Had this happen to me and I just Venmoed my friend $320 and had him pull $300 cash out. An ATM spitting American my be tough depending where they are though.

Here's the deal. No pic daughter, who is in grad school at Creighton, left Omaha for the Dominican Republic today to do a week long field study. She got to Miami and realized she doesn't have her wallet with her cash, debit card, and DL. After thinking she either had it stolen or left it somehow at the Omaha airport, my bro-in-law (who drove her to the airport early this morning) found her wallet on the side of the seat in his car. She DOES have her passport with her and made it to Santiago with no problems. Will she need cash ? Any suggestions, both serious and humorous, would be appreciated. Here's some T&A for your trouble.

megan-fox-bounce.gif

heyy-walking.gif

rugby_butts_drive_me_nuts_by_adonisioart_dfuo5ct-375w.jpg
She’s probably at an all inclusive in Pubta Cana. If that’s the case, she won’t need cash.

Reactions: yescyam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT