ADVERTISEMENT

When trump is deafeated in

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
The next election or dies. What happens to the magat industry that surrounds trump. Who do they turn to to be their next Jesus. Who do you retards turn to be your savior? Don Jr ivanka Melania Eric which trump is your savior. Personally u guys will be like fish out of water. Slimy and stinking flopping and whining.

The next election or dies. What happens to the magat industry that surrounds trump. Who do they turn to to be their next Jesus. Who do you retards turn to be your savior? Don Jr ivanka Melania Eric which trump is your savior. Personally u guys will be like fish out of water. Slimy and stinking flopping and whining.
This is somewhat of a moot point since one politician’s as useless as the next in that crap hole known as D.C., but maybe you should consider taking a remedial English class at the local community college before throwing the ‘retard’ tag at a group of people.

That was painful to read.

Maybe they can join the Biden cult and we can ship them out to replace all the people moving into America.
America will probably come out ahead as the illegals will most likely work.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Another one for the ignore list.

It's a poorly worded, but fair question. What does happen post DJT for the Republican/Conservative party? My best guess is they get behind Ron DeSantis or Jim Jordan maybe?

There will be a power vacuum for certain, and a scramble to grab the reins that is the current Republican party that will involve a "distancing from the name/persona of Trump/MAGA", but not necessarily the ideology.

I highly doubt we'll see a shift to the center (call it a return to the GOP of old)...just a fresh coat of paint so to speak on what's in place now.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
Another one for the ignore list.

I don't understand why you can call other names but get your panties in such a wad over that word? I get why you don't like that word, but you throw a lot of rocks in that glass house of yours

Fascist: "Make America Great Again" by people at trump rallies.
Admirable: "Death to America" at anti-Israel rallies.

That's pretty effed up. Maybe you shouldn't be worried so much about how MAGAs move on after Trump, and maybe worry about how America moves forward with or without him.

The original question is valid, but not very important.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
☝️ This. They will all of a sudden speak up about Trumps behavior and act like they were against him the whole time. *Cue late night talkshows to roll the video of said politician verbally fellating Trump in front of the cameras".
A number of the family members that I have that support Trump (and for some f-ing reason I seem to have a lot of them) are already hedging their bets. I stopped counting the number of times I've heard, or read on social media, some version of, "I really don't like Donald Trump, but the Democrats are forcing me to vote for him."

Everyone with a brain understands that is just a way to rationalize in their mind voting for someone that they realize is a psychopath wannabe dictator.

I don't understand why you can call other names but get your panties in such a wad over that word? I get why you don't like that word, but you throw a lot of rocks in that glass house of yours

He announced he was ignoring me a couple times because I used the word simp(s).

The thing is, simps doesn’t mean what he thinks it does.

He’s a baby.

Reactions: fredjr82
A number of the family members that I have that support Trump (and for some f-ing reason I seem to have a lot of them) are already hedging their bets. I stopped counting the number of times I've heard, or read on social media, some version of, "I really don't like Donald Trump, but the Democrats are forcing me to vote for him."

Everyone with a brain understands that is just a way to rationalize in their mind voting for someone that they realize is a psychopath wannabe dictator.
Yeah, my dad, a lifelong straight ticket GOP voter, doesn't like Trump, but I don't know what that means. Will he still vote for him? Even if a small percentage of those kinds of people don't, it will be good for Biden.

Was at a local legion event recently, overheard 2 hardcore GOP'ers bashing immigrants, but they also confessed to each other they don't like Trump. So there is hope, but again, does that dislike translate into holding their nose and voting for him anyway? We'll find out in November.

Things will look a lot different a year from now.

We know Trump supporters are too dumb to admit they were duped, but I also believe they will just fade away.

Reactions: EasyHawk
They’ll probably embrace a different loony like MTG. If you don’t know her, she’s the one in this pic in the…….well, I’m not sure.

images

Weekend At Bernies: MAGA Version

Reactions: mustang_hawk
Things will look a lot different a year from now.

We know Trump supporters are too dumb to admit they were duped, but I also believe they will just fade away.
Like the left isn't easily duped too. Well into 2022 many on the left still thought covid had like a 90% IFR. Neither side can really claim the high ground when it comes to being duped.

The left seems to have a lot more academic types and a lot less common sense. For instance many on the left thinks a boy can be a girl. The right seems to be mindless and will do whatever Papa Trump tells them to do or think, but understands you can put lipstick on a pig, and it's still a pig.

Well into 2022 many on the left still thought covid had like a 90% IFR.
WTAF are you babbling about now?

It was always understood to be single-digits, or lower. Which is why millions of people died from it. Millions of others are still suffering from the long-term side effects from it.

WTAF are you babbling about now?

It was always understood to be single-digits, or lower. Which is why millions of people died from it. Millions of others are still suffering from the long-term side effects from it.
they probably should have gotten the poison poke... oh wait many of them did.

But to answer your question...

Liberal media had dupes believing covid hospitalization and death was over 50%

During his appearance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” this week, the 65-year-old “Real Time With Bill Maher” host cited a survey in the New York Times — “which is a liberal paper so they weren’t looking for this answer,” Fox News reported.

“The question was, ‘What do you think the chances are that you would have to go to the hospital if you got COVID?’ And Democrats thought that was, way higher than Republicans,” Maher said. “The answer is between 1 percent and 5 percent.”

He said 41 percent of Democrats thought it was over 50 percent, while 28 percent thought it was between 20 percent and 49 percent of patients ending up in the hospital.

“Seventy percent of Democrats thought it was way, way, way higher than it really was,” Maher added. “Liberal media has to take a little responsibility for that. For scaring the s— out of people.”

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

Lara Trump seems to be the next imbecile in charge.

and it was NEVER that high, and we knew that before it reached our shores.
No doctor or scientist ever claimed it was.

Early on, it was in the high single-digits, before anyone knew how to treat the condition. As physicians learned basic treatments, it dropped. When steroid meds were found to be effective in severe cases, it dropped more. Once vaccines came out, it dropped further.

It is disingenuous to compare initial IFRs to what they eventually became. Because hospitals overwhelmed at the beginning w/o any way to treat people would have resulted in double or triple the rates we actually saw.

Did anybody else read this a few times trying to figure out what it meant?

I know “Ingersoll Tap After 11pm English” so knew what he meant. I also know “conservative humor” so realize he would have gotten two and a half belly laughs and a slap on the shoulder from the Busch Light local yokel crew.

I know “Ingersoll Tap After 11pm English” so knew what he meant. I also know “conservative humor” so realize he would have gotten two and a half belly laughs and a slap on the shoulder from the Busch Light local yokel crew.
What’s funny about that is Ingersoll Tap is known to have an Ankeny-like crowd compared to any other Ingersoll bar. Dropitlikeitshawk thinks Ankeny is the best thing since sliced bread & never leaves that town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT