ADVERTISEMENT

When will we start seeing boners in TV/movies?

gusto79

HB Legend
Sep 11, 2002
It seems like it's been pretty common to have male frontal nudity the last decade, but I don't remember seeing any fully erect penises in any TV/movies I didn't watch in incognito mode on my browser. When will this start being more common? I remember when two women kissing on network TV was a big deal. Or a bare ass of hot Detective Sipowicz. Now we wouldn't think twice about seeing those things. I don't expect to see any boners (not the kid from Growing Pains) on network TV any time soon, but I'm surprised they haven't started popping up more in movies or cable/streaming TV shows.

Is there some rule about showing boners?

just come out with it OP

OvE2lmo.jpg

It seems like it's been pretty common to have male frontal nudity the last decade...
You and I seem to watch different TV shows*.

* Game of Thrones and Westworld would throw in the occasional peen shot to mix things up.

You and I seem to watch different TV shows*.

* Game of Thrones and Westworld would throw in the occasional peen shot to mix things up.
Coincidentally enough, I'm watching White Lines on Netflix and just saw a dudes balls and dick, but it was from behind, so I guess that doesn't count as male frontal nudity.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Seems like the US has actually gone backwards as far a female nudity on regular channels.. When PTV showed I Claudius back in the 70s, they showed the naked breasts in the famous BBC series. Now a days, we've seen even that modest form of nudity blurred. I wish the US had the same mature attitude towards the human figure that Europe has.

There’s a lot of dick, including once erect, in the Hulu series Pam and Tommy. Really good show so far. Rogan is great in his serious role as the contractor that robbed them of the tape.

What? Did it make you euphoric?
Nah. Not euphoric. But its pretty cool that Hollywood finally broke through the boner barrier. I'm excited to see what comes next. Maybe actually showing p in v? Semen coming out of a penis? Who know. It could be anything.

Last episode of euphoric had 3 different penises. This episode has only had one but it was hard. So that's THREE boners!

The overton window of boners on TV continues to shift. House of the Dragon just showed a girl sucking a boner. Exciting times.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT