ADVERTISEMENT

Which are your Top 7 Teams in the B1G?

birdman-respeck.gif

Purdue over Iowa right now is silly

The correct answer is 1)Ohio St, 2)Michigan, 3)Penn St and 4)Minnesota and then a bunch of mediocre to bad teams fighting for 5-10. B1G is really weak this year after the top 4. Iowa, Wisconsin and MSU all have some major issues. Northwestern and Nebraska are easily 2 of the bottom 5 power 5 teams. Illinois, Purdue, Indiana and Rutgers will all be fighting to get to 6 wins. The B1G West is an embarrassment this year.

Minny might just win the West this year

Not sure what to think about Michigan; they finally played a team with a pulse today in Ann Arbor. Maryland was in the game the entire game, eventually falling by just seven, 34-27

Agreed. Just giving you sh**.

Hopefully the Hawks can prove Michigan AND MN are pretenders :cool: .

If we can discover just a little move offense... we can beat a lot of teams

Reactions: Franisdaman
1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Penn State
4. Minnesota

After this I honestly have no idea and it doesn’t matter. The conference as a whole looks like ass this season.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
The correct answer is 1)Ohio St, 2)Michigan, 3)Penn St and 4)Minnesota and then a bunch of mediocre to bad teams fighting for 5-10. B1G is really weak this year after the top 4. Iowa, Wisconsin and MSU all have some major issues. Northwestern and Nebraska are easily 2 of the bottom 5 power 5 teams. Illinois, Purdue, Indiana and Rutgers will all be fighting to get to 6 wins. The B1G West is an embarrassment this year.

Yes... Although I'd go

Ohio State

HUGE GAP.

1b. Iowa Defense+ special teams
2a. Michigan
2b. Penn State
2c. Minnesota

A whole mess of teams...

Indiana
NW...

Six feet of sh*t...

Nebraska :cool:

Or is the correct answer 1) Ohio State and then a bunch of mediocre to bad teams fighting for 2-10?

After tonight I would go

1. Ohio state

2. Michigan
3. Penn state

4. Minnesota
5. Wisconsin
6. Iowa

7. Maryland
8. Purdue
9. Michigan St

10. Illinois
11. Indiana

12. Nebraska
13. Rutgers
14, Northwestern

Agreed Fran, not sure why posters are talking shit about them. Plus they are at home and will have extra motivation with Sizzle and Tracy on the team.

One interesting thing about Minnesota's 34-7 win in East Lansing: Minnesota owned a dominating 42:30-17:30 advantage in possession time.

Also, Tanner Morgan was 23-26 for 268 yds, 3 TDs & 0 INTs. Minny also rushed for 240 yds.

After last week's loss at Washington, Mel Tucker said this: "Right now, I'm a horseshit football coach. Honestly, that's how I think about it. So we gotta get better."

Wonder how he describes himself this week. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sett1997
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT