ADVERTISEMENT

Which Candidates would you say “worse than Trump” about if nominated

Which candidates could you see yourself saying “They are worse than Trump” about.

• Total voters
Only guy I could think of is Goldberg from the Might Ducks. I'd rather have Trump than him.

Shaun20Weiss_1533610572517_50899720_ver1.0_640_360_1533634726334.jpg_50926633_ver1.0_640_360_1533642726230.jpg_50935754_ver1.0_1280_720_1533664163832.jpg_50964498_ver1.0.jpg
He's 2 years clean bro.

I voted none. But I don't think it would be that hard for someone who may view things differently to make a compelling argument for others around the effectiveness concept. Trump was often lazy and got in his own way. Others don't quite touch Trump on the deplorable/Trumpism factor but could be more effective in actually implementing the crazy.

Take the 2020 election for example, Giuliani and the other crazy lawyers running around making fools of themselves, Trump's phone call to GA to find votes, 1/6, all that. Trump was still able to get people to people to fall for it and but couldn't get enough of the right people. A more effective operator may have been able to get it done.

None would be worse than TFG but their problem is they must appeal to TFG supporters which will, inevitably, make them appear as bad as TFG.

I’ not saying they currently are worse. But you could see yourself thinking they are worse than Trump at some point.

I didn’t include obvious ones like Gohmert, MTG and Gaetz.
Any Democrat these days and it's not even close.

Well good thing that most of America agrees with me not you America hating lefties.
Uhm... her national approval is 24%.

Admit it... you’re waaaaay out on the fringe. Your views and opinions are not mainstream, you look like an out of touch idiot in an echo chamber asserting they are.

Reactions: cfbfan23
Uhm... her national approval is 24%.

Admit it... you’re waaaaay out on the fringe. Your views and opinions are not mainstream, you look like an out of touch idiot in an echo chamber asserting they are.
And yet every poll shows Brandon in the 30s', Rs' with a higher percentage of voter ID than dims, a landslide coming up in 2022. Who is on the fringe? America First baby.

His one redeeming action. He was a lying deplorable Trump enabling POS the rest of the time.
I think your reasoning is off here....we wanted competent folks in his administration.

Let's say Pence say's F no I'm not gonna be VP and work with that a-hole. Trump keeps moving down the line till he falls upon....Rudy G......

How would you have liked a VP Rudy G on Jan 6...

Now lets do William Barr....everybody hates him...but as the Jan 6 investigation has uncovered...Barr told Trump to pound sand when asked to have the DOJ confiscate voting machines? Lets say he was too principled to work in the admin....maybe we end up with UNLEASH THE KRACKEN Sydney Powell as Attorney General...

Just don't understand why people vilify everyone that worked in that administration....how many times did they stand in the way of Trump?

I was glad guys like James Mattis worked in the admin...

If the only folks that were in the admin were unprincipled boobs we'd be in a much different place....much worse IMO.

none but trump did up the level of acceptable crazy the right worships. So while things won't likely get worse, the R's need to clean house to be respected again.

Reactions: cigaretteman
none but trump did up the level of acceptable crazy the right worships. So while things won't likely get worse, the R's need to clean house to be respected again.
And the vast majority of Republican elected officials have sold their souls to Trumpism, even if they don't believe in it themselves. They must all be purged for the party to ever have any legitimacy again.

If you are asking which one will be labeled worse than Trump by the left and the media the answer is all of the above

I'm not saying he's a great guy or anything. Just that he won't go all authoritarian on folks. He's too much of a wuss.
You mean he won't have mandates, won't push to limit free speech, won't federalize elections, won't try and limit the 2nd Amendment, that kind of authoritarian stuff?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT