ADVERTISEMENT

Which of Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's properties will be sold off first?

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
Obviously Trump Tower will be a plum, but maybe there's a golf course out there that's hemorrhaging money, that some investor will snap up for pennies on the dollar. I'd love if it was the Bedminster Course in New Jersey, and then the new owner would charge him double when he tried to play.

This is all a delay tactic. Trump has Billions of cash. Just the other day, a well-known banker called him up and said 'Sir, you have so much cash, the likes of which our vault has ever seen before'. Believe me.

This is all a delay tactic. Trump has Billions of cash. Just the other day, a well-known banker called him up and said 'Sir, you have so much cash, the likes of which our vault has ever seen before'. Believe me.
Lots of millions and billions, everybody is talking about it, everybody knows it.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
All things equal, I'd say a NY property or properties go first. All things aren't equal, and Trump is always highly leveraged, so I'd say it depends on the net worth of his individual properties, and the judgement enforcement laws in the states he has properties. It would be ironic if NY get more money for properties than the judge said they were worth.

All things equal, I'd say a NY property or properties go first. All things aren't equal, and Trump is always highly leveraged, so I'd say it depends on the net worth of his individual properties, and the judgement enforcement laws in the states he has properties. It would be ironic if NY get more money for properties than the judge said they were worth.
I'd also think they'll go after properties that are giving some return back, not something that's hemoraging money. Who wants to take on that, even if pennies on the dollar, unless you think you can run it way better than Trump did. Which is quite possibly the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT