ADVERTISEMENT

White House press secretary ends news conference as Biden is still responding to questions from reporters

And you want to run Trump out there? Because that's what you'll be doing next year when your dumbass votes for him (again).
Oh hell no.
It baffles the mind that you and others cannot see that this is about what is best for AMERICA and is not about two doddering loudmouth old men who BOTH need to go?

Trump is in the conversation still because he’s the current front-runner/GOP refuses to move on. It’s literally that simple.
So only Joe Biden can defeat him? Seriously? Biden's inner circle should sit him down and say, "Sir, you've done a marvelous job. You've defeated Trump. It's time to retire and let the party take it from here. ...seriously, Mr. President, we've got this."

Disclaimer: The above is paraphrased satire, not to be taken literally; however, the intent is still the same.

Last edited:
And you want to run Trump out there? Because that's what you'll be doing next year when your dumbass votes for him (again).
No I’ve stated many times on here I would rather have DeSantis.

Not a good weekend for Biden. He is looking old, confused and probably in need of an adult diaper change. Then you have Trump out at a college football tailgate flipping burgers and hanging with college kids.

Trump is in the conversation still because he’s the current front-runner/GOP refuses to move on. It’s literally that simple.
And he’s kept there by a willing accomplice - the press.
And the DNC. They NEED Trump to be front and center, but dang Old Joe just won’t shut up and have his ace Press Secretary KJP announce that he’s not running in 2024 - for the good of the country.

So only Joe Biden can defeat him? Seriously? Biden's inner circle, should sit him down and say, "Sir, you've done a marvelous job. You've defeated Trump. It's time to retire and let the party take it from here. ...seriously, Mr. President, we've got this."

I agree with this. I'm not in love with Joe like some on here but I'm absolutely a never Trumper. And until the GQP cleans itself up there's only one option in the ballot box.

We'd all love to forget him but your dumbass party won't let him go Goldy. You should send out a sternly worded letter to your birds of a feather.
I ain’t no bird and my feathers are not like those undereducated fools.

Reactions: BelemNole
And the DNC. They NEED Trump to be front and center, but dang Old Joe just won’t shut up and have his ace Press Secretary KJP announce that he’s not running in 2024 - for the good of the country.

Yeah. It's the press that keeps him at the forefront of the race for the nomination. Whatever makes you feel better about the people that are your political allies.

So only Joe Biden can defeat him? Seriously? Biden's inner circle, should sit him down and say, "Sir, you've done a marvelous job. You've defeated Trump. It's time to retire and let the party take it from here. ...seriously, Mr. President, we've got this."

Disclaimer: The above is paraphrased satire, not to be taken literally; however, the intent is still the same.
This ^

Dems have other choices, including 25A right now.

How about just once, instead of comparing Joe to Trump, we compare him to what a President should look like.

Ideally, Biden would be running against what a president should look like next year, but we both know that's not happening.
Which circles back around to what I've been saying for years; 330 million Americans and the best we can come up with are two old men; one in desperate need of retirement and the other in desperate need of prison bars. Neither being fit for the highest position in the country.

I agree with this. I'm not in love with Joe like some on here but I'm absolutely a never Trumper. And until the GQP cleans itself up there's only one option in the ballot box.
Until you can force yourself to get past silly and trite things like “GQP” the knee jerk Trumpys aren’t going to be silenced either.
The question is are you smart enough to realize that?

• Haha

What does this have to do with my post? You asked why Trump keeps getting brought up. I told you why.

In ‘20, Biden represented probably the best best opportunity to beat Trump. Not that he was the only one, but the best one at that time - in part because his long service record made him impervious to attempts by trump to paint him as a dangerous radical.

Personally, I’m at least partly of the opinion that he’s running for reelection because Trump is still there and still feels he’s the best chance to beat Trump in a general election.

Reactions: Ree4 and BelemNole
Biden was probably just exhausted from the travel and time change.

I went to China in 2008 when I was 25 and it was exhausting being 12 hours ahead. That and the 20 hour plane ride from Chicago.

What does this have to do with my post? You asked why Trump keeps getting brought up. I told you why.

In ‘20, Biden represented probably the best best opportunity to beat Trump. Not that he was the only one, but the best one at that time - in part because his long service record made him impervious to attempts by trump to paint him as a dangerous radical.

Personally, I’m at least partly of the opinion that he’s running for reelection because Trump is still there and still feels he’s the best chance to beat Trump in a general election.
And are you unable to admit (or see) that the far left who control him need him to stay in power at all cost?
I hoped Joe would exhibit some of the aspects of his history in the Senate where he was somewhat of a deal maker and a compromise kind of guy but those who are running things in the WH have taken over. And his continuing decline has cemented their ability to do so.

Until you can force yourself to get past silly and trite things like “GQP” the knee jerk Trumpys aren’t going to be silenced either.
The question is are you smart enough to realize that?

The funny thing is you think I'm trying to change hearts and minds on something as silly as HORT. Everyone is a joke on here.

Are you smart enough to realize that?

I love how that party that has branded itself as the party of personal responsibility…doesn’t take responsibility for Trump. You claim to no support him, well your party does overwhelmingly.

Yeah. It's the press that keeps him at the forefront of the race for the nomination. Whatever makes you feel better about the people that are your political allies.

The GOP has numerous chances to move on from trump, but sure it’s the medias fault.

Can you envision any other POTUS in the last 50 years saying that?
Yes

I’ve been pretty clear in past posts that he should not be running for re-election. IMO he is declining and he exhibits a number of characteristics my elderly relatives with varying degrees of dementia have exhibited. There is zero chance in my mind he will be fit to serve another full term.

But I don’t think this “orders” statement is some sort of gotcha evidencing he’s being controlled. What it shows is he’s been trying to keep up a schedule that would be tiring for someone half his age.

I love how that party that has branded itself as the party of personal responsibility…doesn’t take responsibility for Trump. You claim to no support him, well your party does overwhelmingly.

The GOP has numerous chances to move on from trump, but sure it’s the medias fault.

Reactions: nelly02
Okay. So then you’re not savvy enough to step back and cast a critical eye on the whole picture.
Confirmation of my impression. Thanks!

And are you unable to admit (or see) that the far left who control him need him to stay in power at all cost?
I hoped Joe would exhibit some of the aspects of his history in the Senate where he was somewhat of a deal maker and a compromise kind of guy but those who are running things in the WH have taken over. And his continuing decline has cemented their ability to do so.
Really, when does the GOP ever compromise?

Biden has given in quite a bit on major legislation.

Yes

I’ve been pretty clear in past posts that he should not be running for re-election. IMO he is declining and he exhibits a number of characteristics my elderly relatives with varying degrees of dementia have exhibited. There is zero chance in my mind he will be fit to serve another full term.

But I don’t think this “orders” statement is some sort of gotcha evidencing he’s being controlled. What it shows is he’s been trying to keep up a schedule that would be tiring for someone half his age.
It’s evidence of your good judgment and being honest as to what most of us can see.
The “being controlled” thing is very alarming for so many of us because the American people expect - rightly so - a level of overall competence when we elect someone to the most powerful position in the world. The alternative is frankly pretty alarming, isn’t it?
It’s time for a generational change.
Two new candidates in 2024.

• Haha
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Sunday abruptly ended a news conference with President Joe Biden in Hanoi, Vietnam, at one point taking a microphone and announcing the event had concluded even as the president was still answering questions from reporters in the room.

As the president was responding to shouted questions from the press, Jean-Pierre took to the microphone to announce, “Thank you everybody – this ends the press conference.” Biden remained on stage briefly following her announcement, responding to one additional question, though his full answer was inaudible.

Biden had, at that point, taken the five questions from reporters in the room that he said he would, before announcing, “I tell you what, I don’t know about you, but I’m going to bed.” The White House announced at the start of the press conference that Biden planned to take questions from five reporters.

Soooo...he said he was taking five questions. He took five questions. And then his staff did their jobs.

Impeach him!!

Perhaps a pig wallowing in the mud then? You vote like they do and enable people in office like they do...so you're as dirty as them.

Sorry Goldy, that's the facts ma'am.
Now now. Monday morning tantrums and mindless screaming?

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
Just a friendly reminder:

...the American people expect - rightly so - a level of overall competence when we elect someone to the most powerful position in the world. The alternative is frankly pretty alarming, isn’t it?
Holy shit - you voted for Trump twice and you would do so again. You have absolutely NO business talking about the "overall competence" of the dog catcher much less "the most powerful position in the world".

Just a friendly reminder:

That's not true. Winding old HORT up is endless entertainment and far from pointless (and sometimes too easy).

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT