ADVERTISEMENT

White supremacists, dont open this thread

I’m not a WS, but this thread is super ghey.
Now it is.

f7588ba10ee4ed5ddabee86dbd7e2df4.jpg

This should seriously NOT exceed your critical thinking skillset...

s-l300.jpg

Maybe it does....
I have absolutely no idea what point you are trying to make. The only one you are actually making is that no, the guy hasn't been linked to white supremecists.

Joe, it's not like I'm defending either this guy or the white supremecists. He's an asshole, they're assholes, so there's obviously some affinity there.

I was just curious as to what point the OP was trying to make. A guy goes and shoots a whole bunch of white people and he's immediately called a white supremecist. This doesn't compute.

The thing is, anti-semitism can be found just about anywhere you want to look -- including among some left-wing groups. Hell, some of the really serious animosity toward Jews in this country has been in the African-American community, where there aren't a lot of white supuremecists.

I was just curious as to what point the OP was trying to make. A guy goes and shoots a whole bunch of white people and he's immediately called a white supremecist. This doesn't compute.

Protip: It computes, when you understand that "white supremacists" hate both black people and Jews.

Protip II: Google "white supremacist rally" and see how many swastika/Nazi flags you see running around.

Good Gawd.....it's like someone cannot figure out a 2 yr old's connect-the-dots picture around here, anymore...

Reactions: dgordo
Protip: It computes, when you understand that "white supremacists" hate both black people and Jews.

Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jews, and Trump just invited 400 blacks to visit him at the White House.

Thank goodness tthat those suffering from TSD never stop to critically think about their narratives.

Protip II: Google "white supremacist rally" and see how many swastika/Nazi flags you see running around.

Good Gawd.....it's like someone cannot figure out a 2 yr old's connect-the-dots picture around here, anymore...
The thing is, Joe, that you're the 2-year-old on this subject and when you see a bunch of dots, you connect them to draw a picture of Donald Trump.

It's clear that my suspicions are correct. You simply use the term to apply to anybody you don't like. Exhibit A is the post where you said Trump supporters and white supremecists are the same thing.

The more simple, rational questions I put to you, the wackier and nastier you get.

Why not just admit that you and the OP were taking a backdoor swipe at saying Trump supporters are white supremecists and let it go at that?

Or......as I asked originally, if there is evidence this guy is part of the white supremecist movement, you can link me to it.

Why not just admit that you and the OP were taking a backdoor swipe at saying Trump supporters are white supremecists and let it go at that?

Because that's not what people are saying.
But Trump supporters don't appear to be willing to call out the white supremacists in their groups, and distance themselves from them.

A few do. Most are defending the rhetoric.

Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jews, and Trump just invited 400 blacks to visit him at the White House.

Thank goodness tthat those suffering from TSD never stop to critically think about their narratives.
1. Trump saw Ivanka's marriage to Jared as an excellent merger.
2. Central Park Five.
3. Trump has had three wives, therefore he cannot be a misogynist.

Reactions: dgordo
1. Trump saw Ivanka's marriage to Jared as an excellent merger.
2. Central Park Five.
3. Trump has had three wives, therefore he cannot be a misogynist.

Miss Ogynist

They should have a pageant for that...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT