ADVERTISEMENT

Who did this to me?

3boysmom

HB Legend
Dec 21, 2001
Omaha, NE
www.chooseyouradventuretravels.com
How in the how did I get on this email list? I few like this merits a criminal complaint.

Husker Nation,

In recent months, Nebraska Athletics announced that it had begun a comprehensive renovation study of historic Memorial Stadium. This effort will place a particular emphasis on improving the game day experience for all Husker fans. The plan will provide a strategic vision and viable roadmap for modernizing the stadium while preserving our traditions and rich history.

To assist the department in developing the plan for future Memorial Stadium renovations, we are requesting your participation in a 10-15 minute online survey. The survey will ask questions ranging from parking to ticket pricing in addition to the introduction of alcohol sales and new premium seating options. Please note that the considerations in this survey are conceptual in nature and no decisions have been made regarding their approval for development.

Husker fans are second to none, and the continued passion, energy and investment of our fan base will be the driving force behind the future successes of all our athletic programs. Your time and feedback are greatly appreciated and we look forward to sharing our plans as we approach the 100th anniversary of Memorial Stadium.

To complete the survey, please click on the following link and respond by January 31, 2022: https://gate.customintercept.com/Nebraska_MemorialStadium

Thank you in advance for your participation and Go Big Red!

Sincerely,
%7B27620696-acf2-467f-b309-6a992d77c356%7D_Trev_Alberts_-_Signature2.jpg
Trev Alberts
Vice Chancellor, Director of Athletics

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News