ADVERTISEMENT

Plenty to do in Minneapolis this June!

One of Americas most boring cities. The day I decide to vacation there is the day I have decided to stop living.

It is kind of the vanilla pudding of cities I'll give you that. I probably haven't made the trip in a decade or so, just no reason to go.

I have to wonder though if the deplorables and bottom of the human barrel hate it so much, maybe I'm missing something.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
It is nice. Maybe stolen_valor_4_a_day could tell us all about his time defending America. I love a good fairy tail.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Hawki97
It is kind of the vanilla pudding of cities I'll give you that. I probably haven't made the trip in a decade or so, just no reason to go.

I have to wonder though if the deplorables and bottom of the human barrel hate it so much, maybe I'm missing something.
Is that when you took your kid up there to have it transitioned?

Yea, Iowa can't compete with Minneapolis as they bring in big named artist like Flo Rida lol.
Foo Fighters, Morgan Wallen, They Might Be Giants, Green Day, Blink 182 just to name a few.

What's your favorite Iowa pro sports team?

One of Americas most boring cities. The day I decide to vacation there is the day I have decided to stop living.
I was there briefly on business. Stayed across the street from that giant mall. I didn't see it but I hear the lake system adjacent to the city is awesome.

Last edited:
Foo Fighters, Morgan Wallen, They Might Be Giants, Green Day, Blink 182 just to name a few.

What's your favorite Iowa pro sports team?
I haven't lived in Iowa in over 12 years but the CR Kernels games were always great. I also think that catching a St. Paul Saints game is more fun than going to Target Field.

If you want to flex about mediocre country stars and washed-up 90s bands, I can list some of the big musical acts coming to Denver this summer lol.

The only think you own is the clothes on your back and the flies you swallow on a daily basis, Mr. Mouthbreather.

Awww, look at you little buddy! You remembered to log out and log back in and everything! I’m so proud of you. It’s nice to see someone better themselves because of me.

Now, step two in separating Rico and stolen_valor is to not link MSN articles in the exact same way across both accounts.

Class dismissed.

I haven't lived in Iowa in over 12 years but the CR Kernels games were always great. I also think that catching a St. Paul Saints game is more fun than going to Target Field.

If you want to flex about mediocre country stars and washed-up 90s bands, I can list some of the big musical acts coming to Denver this summer lol.
I live in Denver so no need.

I live in Denver so no need.
Wut? Then wtf are you doing fighting the fight for a shit hole like Minneapolis? The two cities aren’t even close to comparable.

If you think Minneapolis offers the same amenities as other major cities, I question if you actually live in Denver. Or maybe you just enjoy talking down to people who live in Iowa?

Wut? Then wtf are you doing fighting the fight for a shit hole like Minneapolis? The two cities aren’t even close to comparable.

If you think Minneapolis offers the same amenities as other major cities, I question if you actually live in Denver. Or maybe you just enjoy talking down to people who live in Iowa?
I think Minneapolis gets a bad rap. I have family and friends up there that I still enjoy visiting and I just get a kick out of people acting like it's a shithole/more dangerous than other "large" cities. Denver is obviously vastly superior.

I think Minneapolis gets a bad rap. I have family and friends up there that I still enjoy visiting and I just get a kick out of people acting like it's a shithole/more dangerous than other "large" cities. Denver is obviously vastly superior.
I believe more people were murdered in rural Linn County, IA, than in Minneapolis yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Juneteenth celebrations and symposiums throughout the month, Pride parade and festival on 6/29-30, Voices of the Unheard sponsored by the George Floyd Global Memorial - a cornucopia of opportunities to be had. When are you headed up to the Twin Cities and what will you be participating in?

MAGA HORDE ALARM BELLS

It's not so surprising so many of you marxists are dying to run up to Murderappolis and rub shoulders with this trash >

Juneteenth celebrations and symposiums throughout the month, Pride parade and festival on 6/29-30, Voices of the Unheard sponsored by the George Floyd Global Memorial - a cornucopia of opportunities to be had. When are you headed up to the Twin Cities and what will you be participating in?

Kind of a weird thread for you today when you admitted you don’t care about equal pay between males and females in the IT profession don’t you think?

Not much to hate outside of the weather. It is clean and friendly, just lacks anything of interest.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT