ADVERTISEMENT

Who doesn't love Tupac?

2-pac was a great talent. A poet as much as an entertainer/rapper. I don't live in Iowa, but this would be a positive to me, not a negative. 2-pac fridays forever!

P.S. I got high praise from a college professor on my research paper on Tupac's death. It was the worst paper I ever wrote but I had a wacko roommate who thought Tupac's death was fake and had printed off a couple hundred pages of conspiracy theories. I decided to call it "research" and used it to write a paper. Got a B+. It was shameful but effective I guess. She told me the writing was good but the sources weren't academically sound (no sh%t).

2-pac was a great talent. A poet as much as an entertainer/rapper. I don't live in Iowa, but this would be a positive to me, not a negative. 2-pac fridays forever!

P.S. I got high praise from a college professor on my research paper on Tupac's death. It was the worst paper I ever wrote but I had a wacko roommate who thought Tupac's death was fake and had printed off a couple hundred pages of conspiracy theories. I decided to call it "research" and used it to write a paper. Got a B+. It was shameful but effective I guess.
Back in high school I wrote a paper on his death as well. Got an A if I remember correctly/csb

Reactions: thewop
Back in high school I wrote a paper on his death as well. Got an A if I remember correctly/csb
did you go into the conspiracy theories and that he was going to come back 7 years after? (didn't happen).

did you go into the conspiracy theories and that he was going to come back 7 years after? (didn't happen).
Yeah, I had a couple pages solely about the different conspiracy theories. I’ve always found his short life/death very interesting.

Wu-Tang Wednesdays > Bone Thugs Thursday’s > 2Pac Friday’s > Tone-Loc Tuesday’s > Master P Monday’s
CSB I played some pickup ball with Master P. A closed-door run in Pensacola had both Master P and Roy Jones Jr. as regulars. Reggie Evans would have been about 16 years old when I was playing in that run, and I wish I could say that I hooped with a young Reggie Evans, and that my hooping in his presence wearing Iowa gear planted a seed towards his becoming a Hawkeye years later, but no.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
CSB I played some pickup ball with Master P. A closed-door run in Pensacola had both Master P and Roy Jones Jr. as regulars. Reggie Evans would have been about 16 years old when I was playing in that run, and I wish I could say that I hooped with a young Reggie Evans, and that my hooping in his presence wearing Iowa gear planted a seed towards his becoming a Hawkeye years later, but no.

Did you make him say uuuugnh? Na na na na!

Donald Trump will probably name him director of minority outreach for his 2020 campaign. I hear Tupac is doing some really good things these days.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

Didn't Master P get a tryout with the Hornets?

"He traded Tupac lyrics with employees and he marked his own 65th birthday with Tupac-themed cookies, including ones decorated with the words "Thug life.""

That made me laugh. Picturing an old white guy passing those out. THUG LIFE!!

Perhaps a bit odd for a man his age, but if Kimmy fired him over this (which would not surprise me) then I think she's an even bigger idiot than I did before.

Reactions: hawkbirch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT