ADVERTISEMENT

"Who hates Iowa?"

Wrong game.

Video is from the "Goalpostgate" game to capture part of BT title in 2002.

Lois Feldman got defiled in the bathroom during the "55-donut" Metrodome swan song game in 2008.
Doodle, YOU know we have rules here. Certainly with your extensive fandom you have a pic of Loose Lois Feel-up Feldman!

Doodle, YOU know we have rules here. Certainly with your extensive fandom you have a pic of Loose Lois Feel-up Feldman!
Point well taken old pal. But - - and Ol' Doodle's admittedly not the foremost HROT/HORT/HBOT rules expert - - isn't the first person to mention it the one obligated to post the pic, and the one who should be called on the carpet for not doing so?

All of that having been said and speaking of something having to do with carpet...

18j5tezk0ll2zjpg.jpg

Can there be a worse shame then to have a rival come into your stadium beat the shit out of you then tear down your goal post and carry it away? They will have to live with the memory for eternity. Hahahaha
The best part of that 2002 game was the Hawks had a fairly long scoring drive where we never had a 2nd down. The Hawks gained 10+ on every play and went down the field and scored. Haven’t seen anything like that since.

My mom used to go up to Kinnick North until one year where she said the fans were so nasty that she was actually scared to be up there.

F'n dbags.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Point well taken old pal. But - - and Ol' Doodle's admittedly not the foremost HROT/HORT/HBOT rules expert - - isn't the first person to mention it the one obligated to post the pic, and the one who should be called on the carpet for not doing so?

All of that having been said and speaking of something having to do with carpet...

18j5tezk0ll2zjpg.jpg

Solid point, as always!

My mom used to go up to Kinnick North until one year where she said the fans were so nasty that she was actually scared to be up there.

F'n dbags.

Been to maybe 10 football games and three basketball games there. Iowa’s record is something like 8-2 for football and 3-0 for basketball when I attend.

I’ve never had an issue in the least. The only thing close was 2014 when Iowa lost something like 50-14. It was ugly and their fans were getting pretty cocky. The “who hates Iowa” was flowing much of the second half, but I sat next to some real decent Goofer fans that were really nice. People around us, not so much, but nothing too out of hand.

I was there, too. A once in a lifetime sight.

I was there later when they even turned on a high pitch to get us Iowa fans out.

It was fairly quick too with their siren. The band played “In Heaven there is no beer”, then the fight song. The players/coaches (fans too) were still all on the field and then comes some annoying ass riot siren. Pretty sure the siren had an opposite effect to what they were hoping.

Pretty damn good day all around. It was my wife’s (then GF) first Iowa game. I had to break it to her that all of the games were not that good.

Reactions: LIV4GOD
Wrong game.

Video is from the "Goalpostgate" game to capture part of BT title in 2002.

Lois Feldman got defiled in the bathroom during the "55-donut" Metrodome swan song game in 2008.

Oops, thanks for the correction doodle. With my advanced age my memory is not as good as it once was. My apologies to all, I had in my head they happen in the same game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT