ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Really Running The Whitehouse?

Oh, I thought you were speaking of good ol’ boy Bill Clinton. Liberals defended him until hell wouldn’t have it anymore.
So I said, "Good thing you're voting for the guy that rapes women" and you thought I was speaking of someone that hasn't run for political office in almost 30 years? How f*cking dumb are you?

So I said, "Good thing you're voting for the guy that rapes women" and you thought I was speaking of someone that hasn't run for political office in almost 30 years? How f*cking dumb are you?
You should check Clinton’s past.

My best guess is a combination of Vitamins and Adderall is running the WH. If Trump wins its just a steady diet of Adderall

Let’s go back further and see how the media protected liberals.
Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd trapped a female in a closed restaurant in the early 80’s. They had their way with her with no consent. She was paid off and the two “gentlemen” were protected by the media.

When Bill and Hillary were in Little Rock, the Refco Commodity trading office made day trades in cattle futures and at the end of the day put the winning trades in Hillary’s account. You are suppose to put those trades immediately in the account.
This off ice received favors from the Clintons.

When Bill and Hillary were in Little Rock, the Refco Commodity trading office made day trades in cattle futures and at the end of the day put the winning trades in Hillary’s account. You are suppose to put those trades immediately in the account.
Are you stroking out?

Let’s talk about the Riady family from Indonesia. They got their claws into the Clintons in the early 80’s.
E
They gave Bill plenty of campaign money in exchange for making an area of Utah off limits to people in this country that wanted to mine the clean burning coal. There are only two places in the world that this coal. Indonesia and an area of Utah. So Indonesia then was the only supplier and could charger whatever they wanted.
Clinton had to give the money back as you cannot accept campaign money from a foreign source.

They were allegedly trading using the Tyson foods account, with losses going to Tyson, and gains going to Hillary. The Comex joke is that Hillary is the only person in history that invested $1000 and made $100,000 with no losses.

People who vote for Biden presumably have confidence in the people who help him run things.

People who vote for Trump presumably have confidence in the people who keep him from running things.
This is undoubtedly true. In Trump's case there was complete failure. The day Trump was elected, someone should have taken away his phone and restricted him from using all social media.

This is undoubtedly true. In Trump's case there was complete failure. The day Trump was elected, someone should have taken away his phone and restricted him from using all social media.
Some people in Trump's first term were able to rein him in, a lot of the time. While they lasted. The worry is that he will avoid any naysayers or alpha competitors the next time around.

I'm not kidding when I suggest we may have guys like Flynn, Stone, and even Manafort in cabinet positions if Trump wins and has a compliant Senate. And if not them, specifically, folks like them.

Not saying they aren't smart guys, but the values they've displayed are troubling.

Al Haig and the Reagan Assassination Attempt — “I’m in control here”​

When President Ronald Reagan was shot on March 30, 1981, chaos ensued behind the scenes at the White House. With no real protocol in place for such a situation, everyone involved had to improvise and hope that everything would turn out right. In an attempt to keep everyone calm, Al Haig, Reagan’s Secretary of State, committed a PR faux pas — and showed a glaring lapse in basic knowledge of the Constitution — by telling the press that he was in control while the President was in surgery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT