ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the worst Kevin Runoff

This is the worst Kevin

• Total voters

Moral

HR Legend
Sep 29, 2017
Wow, what an exciting Kevin poll that was. Good work everyone and congratulations to Kevin Costner. The race to the bottom of the Kevin poll was pretty tight so I decided to have a runoff to pick the worst of the bottom 5 Kevins so we aren’t arguing about this all of the time.

Reactions: nelly02
As Kevin's go, these two would be considered lower-tier.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Moral
Only 7 people have logged onto HORT so far today. Bumping for the afternoon alcoholics that are just rolling out of bed.

Kevin Spacey is a lousy Kevin but the GOAT Keyser Soze. Kevin Jonas is a lousy Kevin and also a bad Keyser Soze

I only knew Nick Jonas before this thread and was always confused why he called his band the Jonas Brothers. Now I know.

Reactions: ping72
Kevin Sorbo not being a choice in this runoff invalidates the entire poll. He is a terrible actor, terrible person and terrible basketball player. If this list was compiled based on lack of votes in the best Kevin poll then it has a flawed methodology for selection. I've enjoyed following the best of Kevin polls, but this seems like an egregious omission.

Kevin Sorbo not being a choice in this runoff invalidates the entire poll. He is a terrible actor, terrible person and terrible basketball player. If this list was compiled based on lack of votes in the best Kevin poll then it has a flawed methodology for selection. I've enjoyed following the best of Kevin polls, but this seems like an egregious omission.

Seems that I have a lot of research to do and a lot of soul searching to do.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
there was a Kevin I went to school with that always wore velcro shoes and always had boogers on his lip. In the winter they froze. We called him Goob

Reactions: torbee and Moral
Based on “Fred Claus” and “The Men Who Stare at Goats,” my vote goes to Kevin Spacey.

Seems that I have a lot of research to do and a lot of soul searching to do.
Is the research and soul searching complete yet? I still don't see Sorbo on there. If you need to enhance your research please google Kevin Sorbo Political Message and watch whatever pops up. He also would be very bad as a friend if you weren't feeling great.

Is the research and soul searching complete yet? I still don't see Sorbo on there. If you need to enhance your research please google Kevin Sorbo Political Message and watch whatever pops up. He also would be very bad as a friend if you weren't feeling great.

I am dealing with my once monthly death migraine today. I hate to call in sick on this but I will get a proper worst Kevin poll when I return to the world of the living.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT