ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your Cinderella team in the NCAA tournament?

Hawkeyeinsoutherncalifornia

HB All-American
Mar 9, 2017
Van Nuys, California
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_ONortheastern

Vermont

UC-Irvine

IOWA.

WHY NOT IOWA? 10t seed?

Would be awesome if IOWA could win a few and get into the sweet 16... but I won’t hold my breath .. but watch out for UC-Urvine... I have seen them play personally this year and they’re the real deal .. time will tell but my bet is on Irvine ... (and a tie with Iowa)

UC Irvine to sweet 16 hopefully. I have Belmont and Yale winning a game in different brackets.

I dont have this in my bracket, but if Auburn should open up cold beyond 3 and NMSU wins, I think they will also beat Kansas to sweet 16

Filling out my bracket this year...

original

None. I do have one 6 seed in the sweet 16.

I no longer try to guess which 11 seed or higher is going to win.....you are going to be wrong more often than right doing that.

UC Irvine to sweet 16 hopefully. I have Belmont and Yale winning a game in different brackets.

I dont have this in my bracket, but if Auburn should open up cold beyond 3 and NMSU wins, I think they will also beat Kansas to sweet 16

One down UC Irvine let's get the sweet 16

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_ONortheastern

Vermont

UC-Irvine

IOWA.

WHY NOT IOWA? 10t seed?

Would be awesome if IOWA could win a few and get into the sweet 16... but I won’t hold my breath .. but watch out for UC-Urvine... I have seen them play personally this year and they’re the real deal .. time will tell but my bet is on Irvine ... (and a tie with Iowa)

UC Irvine
Ohio State
Murray St

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT