ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your most hated BIG team and why? (Just for fun)

Wisconsin,.. douche bag fans.

I have to agree, Real life interaction having gone to games in Madison their always seems to be some real assholes, Internet “fans” Nebraska easily wins, That said having gone to a couple of games in Lincoln I really enjoyed the experience, Fans I interacted with with were very nice.

Wisky by a mile. My dad is from Wisconsin, so I have a ton of family there and they’re all wisky fans. Also, both times I’ve been to camp Randall, nothing but shit talking from nearby fans until Iowa had the game in hand. Turned tail like the rodents they are and disappeared. One of the games there was plans for post game tailgating. Every single badger fan not related to me disappeared. FVCKING pukes lol.

Michigan. Our local school would host marching bands at halftime when they were playing at the local Big U. Even their band was arrogant. Outstanding, but arrogant.

Nebraska fans are delusional, but they are in a sadistic way kind of fun to be around and they are pretty good about being teased.
Michigan's band is pretty elitist, as one might imagine. Outstanding, they are not. I found them ordinary.

My answer: Penn State. The worst case of a golden calf in college sports history. Should have been banned from participating in the sport ever again. Instead, miss a bowl and reduce schollies a couple years, then back to the altar.

Their wrestling program doesn't help, either.

I reserve a special distaste for the multitude of schools that are not true B10 teams. But I'm stubborn like that. Heck, it's still a stretch to accept PSU as one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT