Results are only viewable after voting.

Sharky1203

HR All-American
Silver Member
Sep 14, 2023
92cd4e0b48ca29e75cc70887ef2123cd.jpg

e06f3908abc29d32a4b6c795f72411b9

I say this as a Baylor homer...

My opinion of Mulkey has changed a lot over the last year or so.

I'd take Knight because he seems like he was always loyal to his former players.

With Mulkey, she seems like she's really loyal to her players until they're no longer of use to her, and then she doesn't seems to care much.

Knight, he’s a legendary coach everyone over 30 years old has heard of.

The other is just some dumb **** that wears some hideous clothes and has some trash players. Plus if it weren’t for Iowa making it to the championship game last year, I’d have no idea who she is.
If only Mulkey could be that irrelevant to the rest of the nation................

Knight, he’s a legendary coach everyone over 30 years old has heard of.

The other is just some dumb **** that wears some hideous clothes and has some trash players. Plus if it weren’t for Iowa making it to the championship game last year, I’d have no idea who she is.
This does seem like a bit much. She's won 4 NCAA championships. Just because you hadn't heard of her before that game doesn't mean she's not really good at her job.

Reactions: ping72
This does seem like a bit much. She's won 4 NCAA championships. Just because you hadn't heard of her before that game doesn't mean she's not really good at her job.
Meh, it’s women’s basketball. If she’s so great, why didn’t she, geno auriemma or the late Pat summit ever try and coach men’s basketball. Or were they afraid they would fail miserably?

Knight, hands down.
At least Knight had a moral compass. He may not have always followed it, but he had one. Mulkey is a win-at-any-price kind of person. And she’s a colossal bitch. I can give you first hand confirmation on that.

Reactions: Sharky1203
Bobby Knight would have made a man out of me if I had played for him. And most of the players who DID play for him would say the same thing.

Reactions: Sharky1203
Couldn't pay me enough NIL money to play for either one. I'd likely punch Knight the minute he touched me.

The only way to deal with a bully is punch them in the nose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT