ADVERTISEMENT

Is Biden “aiding and abetting genocide”?

I’d Biden aiding and abetting genicide?

• He kinda is but it has no impact on me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He kinds is and I am taking it into consideration.

• Yes. But I’m voting for him anyway.

• Total voters

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
cnn-news-central-2.jpg
These young Dem voters interviewed by CNN believe he is.

CNN's Rene Marsh spoke with four Black voters in Georgia who were registered Democrats and supported Biden in the last election but said they wouldn't be voting for him — or former President Trump — this November, because of their strong disagreement over the U.S. approach to the war.

Three of the voters said they would be choosing an independent or third-party candidate this time. Another voter admitted that if the election were held tomorrow, she wouldn't vote at all.

Without a cease-fire on the table, Biden wouldn't be getting their vote, they all seemed to agree.

If there is no substantive policy change, when it comes to the genocide in Gaza, then there's not really a discussion for me," one young man in the group said.

"I think what Biden has done in aiding and abetting genocide is just something I cannot stand for," another woman added.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
cnn-news-central-2.jpg
These young Dem voters interviewed by CNN believe he is.

CNN's Rene Marsh spoke with four Black voters in Georgia who were registered Democrats and supported Biden in the last election but said they wouldn't be voting for him — or former President Trump — this November, because of their strong disagreement over the U.S. approach to the war.

Three of the voters said they would be choosing an independent or third-party candidate this time. Another voter admitted that if the election were held tomorrow, she wouldn't vote at all.

Without a cease-fire on the table, Biden wouldn't be getting their vote, they all seemed to agree.

If there is no substantive policy change, when it comes to the genocide in Gaza, then there's not really a discussion for me," one young man in the group said.

"I think what Biden has done in aiding and abetting genocide is just something I cannot stand for," another woman added.
Fake news, Russian bots, but Trump, blah..blah..blah…..

We got these kooky kids saying Biden is aiding and abetting genocide and the good folks of Dearborn, MI calling for “Death to America”. An interesting time we are living in.

Ceasefire will be tough to get if Hamas won’t admit the hostages are dead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT