ADVERTISEMENT

Who's buying today?

dgordo

HB Legend
Nov 15, 2001
Chicago
Lots of stocks ive wanted to buy for a while, that are coming into my target price range.

I like Dell at at $100, Adobe at $520, TSM at $150, CEG at $165 and adding to my S&P index position. Ill probably but some QQQ as well if it hits $445. MSFT looks good below $400.

Lots of stocks ive wanted to buy for a while, that are coming into my target price range.

I like Dell at at $100, Adobe at $520, TSM at $150, CEG at $165 and adding to my S&P index position. Ill probably but some QQQ as well if it hits $445. MSFT looks good below $400.
I’d like a little more to the downside, but we’re getting close. Indexes, Microsoft, and DJT, of course.

Reactions: dgordo
I have some dry powder but not jumping in yet. I feel like there are many still out there that will see this as a sign to jump off a cliff, I’ll give it a couple more days.

Reactions: dgordo
Picked up Global X Uranium (URA) ETF this week. Satisfied with new long position.

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Nibbling on entries. I expect more downward movement overall, but things will steady and then get a nice boost if the FED does the right thing in Sept. Plant the seed, wait a bit, and watch it grow.

Nfw and thats not a stock symbol.

I usually just copy and paste what the Pelosi's do and am doing extremely well. The goal is to buy this site by 2025 as long as that pesky Officer Harris doesn't get in the way.

I'd stay away from Adobe. I think AI is going to put them out of business.

I’m getting in on some Bitcoin no faith in USD long term.

Anyone any advice on Bit or crypto I’m listening

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT