ADVERTISEMENT

Whose Corn is Over 18" Already?!

corn cob GIF

Isn't "knee-high by July" some sort of Ioway metric?
Kind of but but knee high by the 4th of July wouldn't be very good these days. It used to be applicable but now it's just folksy and rhyming. Far less irritating than that person who doesn't raise hogs who says "smells like money" whenever there's pig shit wafting in the air. Still waiting for my pig shit check

Kind of but but knee high by the 4th of July wouldn't be very good these days. It used to be applicable but now it's just folksy and rhyming. Far less irritating than that person who doesn't raise hogs who says "smells like money" whenever there's pig shit wafting in the air. Still waiting for my pig shit check
You don’t get one for having shit for brains! 😂

It's a bit uncouth to do this sarcastically right after you post a laugh emoji for your own unfunny joke. You get home schooled on the farm?
Nawt! I walked 5 miles up hill both ways through 10 foot a snow to the one room country school house with a one seat outdoor shitter.

You amatuers talking about corn. The vets around here know the only real corn comes from Seattle.

Why am I “entitled??” I worked my balls off, sweated drought, hail, recession, low prices and added acreage like every generation before me. What does that “entitle” me to?
You're pretty clearly a nativist and a chauvinist. Quite entitled points of view. Worked your balls off, okay, whatever you say heir boy

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
So no viable answer/excuse for labeling me?

Posting a laugh emoji doesn't mean I haven't read your posts before. What I said about you was accurate. You do more bellyaching than anyone on this board and surprise surprise you're an alcoholic heir who lies about his virtues and bitches about immigrants. You are the guy who gives landed gentry a bad name with a lot of the peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Posting a laugh emoji doesn't mean I haven't read your posts before. What I said about you was accurate. You do more bellyaching than anyone on this board and surprise surprise you're an alcoholic heir who lies about his virtues and bitches about immigrants. You are the guy who gives landed gentry a bad name with a lot of the peasants.
And you’re a lazy, jealous, welfare bitch!🤡

The ironic thing about this is, if you are a farmer, you are basically on welfare yourself with all the government help nowadays.

omg-chris-pratt.gif

Bitch boy is as much a “farmer” as he is a “marine” though. So while your statement is correct, it does not apply to our boy.

The ironic thing about this is, if you are a farmer, you are basically on welfare yourself with all the government help nowadays.
Actually defined subsidies arevway down except the special prograns such as MFP from the Trade War, Covidvm payments and ppp brought to us by......Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT