ADVERTISEMENT

Why all the character attacks on Walz and Harris by the right?

You forfeited that sort of argumentation when you tethered yourselves to Trump. Character no longer matters in the era of Trump.

All the opposition has to do is point at Trump's rap sheet.

Why would you even bother? You look like hypocritical idiots.

GTFO!

The dems have engaged in character warfare since the beginning of time.

You're own VP candidate leaned into the made up couch shit.

You jumped into the ring. Deal with it!

You forfeited that sort of argumentation when you tethered yourselves to Trump. Character no longer matters in the era of Trump.

IS exposing the truth an attack?

I don't support Trump, but nobody forfeits their right to support a candidate who's eligible. Everyone gets to weigh the character and policies of all the candidates.

"Why are you Rs bringing up truthful things that are hurtful about our ticket?"
- Probably @Colonoscopy

Little Boy Gonna Lose GIF by Leroy Patterson

I don't support Trump, but nobody forfeits their right to support a candidate who's eligible. Everyone gets to weigh the character and policies of all the candidates.
Those people who support Trump have made the decision that no character flaw is vile enough to sway them away from him. So, yes, they forfeit the right to criticize shit like this. That is, they forfeit the right to do so without exposing themselves as ridiculous idiots.

But keep fighting the good fight. I’m just glad you won’t be voting for Trump. :rolleyes:

"Why are you Rs bringing up truthful things that are hurtful about our ticket?"
- Probably @Colonoscopy
What truths are the Rs exposing that are so damning?

OH NO MADE UP COUCH SHIT

🫣🫣🫣🫣
I'm not actually fond of the couch meme because even if it was true who cares and there's plenty of substantive ways to attack Vance's views (since he loves going on groyper podcasts and telling their incel audiences to have kids p-in-v-only or their lives are meaningless). But the right is insisting it's character assassination on the level of "she wasn't black until it was convenient" or "he's lying about being born in America." JD Vance, in a meme people know to be untrue, is said to have effed a couch which is inconsequential . Almost every 12 year old has attempted a version of that (couch, pillows, stuffed animals, mattress, whatever was available during puberty). It's not like he's being falsely accused of pedophilia.

LOL - The truth concerning 3% Harris and Tampon Tim are not character assassinations.

Much more to come.

I specifically said referred to specific type of argument. Not supporting a candidate.

Trump set the bar for character so unbelievably low that attacking the opposition for character flaws looks really stupid. (When their character "issues" obviously pale in comparison to those of Trump)

I can't believe that these arguments would sway anyone because, again, Trump.

Republicans effectively eliminated the character argument as a strategy by choosing Trump.

They're not going to get enough dirt on Kamala or Walz for the argument to work. They'll just look stupid. (And risk renewed focus on Trump's flaws)

I'm not actually fond of the couch meme because even if it was true who cares and there's plenty of substantive ways to attack Vance's views (since he loves going on groyper podcasts and telling their incel audiences to have kids p-in-v-only or their lives are meaningless). But the right is insisting it's character assassination on the level of "she wasn't black until it was convenient" or "he's lying about being born in America." JD Vance, in a meme people know to be untrue, is said to have effed a couch which is inconsequential . Almost every 12 year old has attempted a version of that (couch, pillows, stuffed animals, mattress, whatever was available during puberty). It's not like he's being falsely accused of pedophilia.
You are taking it too seriously. It’s just a first glance at the guy, if someone said that, you would be like, yeah I believe that.

He just looks like he would do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT